- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
Leaked! Manchester United’s home shirt for 2013/14
Is this really the new Manchester United home top for next season?
The attached picture surfaced on the internet on Thursday, and has since been passed around several websites and social media platforms as the buzz grows over what may be the Red Devils’ home jersey for 2013/14.
There are several observations about the (alleged) new Man United kit.
The current 2012/13 tablecloth kit looks to be getting the heave-ho in favour of a more classic all-red jersey, however in a bizarre twist the Red Devils seems to be putting a button down collar on their new club merchandise.
Note: Aon will continue being the Manchester United sponsors in 2013/14. New sponsors Chevrolet will begin appearing on the United shirts from the 2014-15 season.
So, do we like?
- Updated: December 28, 2012