Leaked! Is this the new Manchester City home kit for 2013/2014?
- February 13, 2013
Is this the new Manchester City home kit for 2013/2014?
Next season Manchester City will begin a new chapter in their kit history as their association with Umbro is replaced by a deal with Nike.
Immediately after winning the Premier League at the end of last season, Manchester City cashed in on their emergence as a football big-boy by striking a six-year kit deal with Nike that is reported to earn the club up to £12 million a year.
While the balance sheet numbers are impressive, the new kit is rather underwhelming in it’s same-same design with the current kit.
The noticeable changes on the rumoured new City shirt is the white round collar, plus a new look to the end of the jersey’s sleeves. Then there is the Nike swoosh, the air pockets down the side of the shirt, and the return of the colourful crest.
But it is really worth another £40 for City fans? Probably not.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...