Leaked! Is this the new Manchester City home kit for 2013/2014?
- February 13, 2013
Is this the new Manchester City home kit for 2013/2014?
Next season Manchester City will begin a new chapter in their kit history as their association with Umbro is replaced by a deal with Nike.
Immediately after winning the Premier League at the end of last season, Manchester City cashed in on their emergence as a football big-boy by striking a six-year kit deal with Nike that is reported to earn the club up to £12 million a year.
While the balance sheet numbers are impressive, the new kit is rather underwhelming in it’s same-same design with the current kit.
The noticeable changes on the rumoured new City shirt is the white round collar, plus a new look to the end of the jersey’s sleeves. Then there is the Nike swoosh, the air pockets down the side of the shirt, and the return of the colourful crest.
But it is really worth another £40 for City fans? Probably not.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]