- Ex-US wunderkid Freddy Adu is unemployed again. FK Jagodina axe him after 0 games in 6 months
- Junior Viza (Juan Aurich) overhead kick golazo in 3rd leg of Peruvian final [Video]
- Melanie Rickinger takes Christian Lell to court for spying on her messages with Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil
- Crazy odds: Back Chelsea at 4/1 to win at Stoke on Monday night!!!!
- Liverpool man Martin Skrtel posts pictures of his head wound to Instagram after Arsenal game
Leaked! Is this the new Manchester City home kit for 2013/2014?
Is this the new Manchester City home kit for 2013/2014?
Next season Manchester City will begin a new chapter in their kit history as their association with Umbro is replaced by a deal with Nike.
Immediately after winning the Premier League at the end of last season, Manchester City cashed in on their emergence as a football big-boy by striking a six-year kit deal with Nike that is reported to earn the club up to £12 million a year.
While the balance sheet numbers are impressive, the new kit is rather underwhelming in it’s same-same design with the current kit.
The noticeable changes on the rumoured new City shirt is the white round collar, plus a new look to the end of the jersey’s sleeves. Then there is the Nike swoosh, the air pockets down the side of the shirt, and the return of the colourful crest.
But it is really worth another £40 for City fans? Probably not.
- Updated: February 13, 2013