- Jamie Carragher heaped praise on Liverpool’s Adam Lallana throughout the 3-1 win [Tweets]
- Newcastle’s brilliant fans trolled Tottenham’s supporters in song whilst losing 4-0 at WHL [Instagram]
- Zenit boss Andre Villas-Boas slams Tottenham & Daniel Levy for breaking promises
- Arsenal’s Alisher Usmanov loses $809m in 48 hours, Chelsea’s Roman Abramovich loses $449.5m
- Behind-the-scenes footage of Napoli’s crazy calender for 2015 [Video]
Leaked! Germany’s home shirt for the 2014 World Cup is not what you might expect….
The Hamburger Morgen Post have bagged a rather tasty exclusive – the Germany home shirt for the 2014 World Cup.
Germany’s new strip is set to be unveiled next week, before Jogi Low’s side face mouth watering friendlies against Italy and England.
Philipp Lahm, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Mesut Ozil, Thomas Müller are the players set to wear the shirts at the unveiling, according to the Hamburger Morgen Post.
Adidas have broken with tradition here, splashing the three stripes around the top of the shirt and the two badges.
We Like this design but it could well come under fire in Germany after so much World Cup success with plain white shirts.
Also leaked below, are the proposed sketches for Germany’s away strip.
- Updated: November 5, 2013