Leaked! Germany’s home shirt for the 2014 World Cup is not what you might expect….
- November 5, 2013
The Hamburger Morgen Post have bagged a rather tasty exclusive – the Germany home shirt for the 2014 World Cup.
Germany’s new strip is set to be unveiled next week, before Jogi Low’s side face mouth watering friendlies against Italy and England.
Philipp Lahm, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Mesut Ozil, Thomas Müller are the players set to wear the shirts at the unveiling, according to the Hamburger Morgen Post.
Adidas have broken with tradition here, splashing the three stripes around the top of the shirt and the two badges.
We Like this design but it could well come under fire in Germany after so much World Cup success with plain white shirts.
Also leaked below, are the proposed sketches for Germany’s away strip.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...