Leaked! Germany’s home shirt for the 2014 World Cup is not what you might expect….
- November 5, 2013
The Hamburger Morgen Post have bagged a rather tasty exclusive – the Germany home shirt for the 2014 World Cup.
Germany’s new strip is set to be unveiled next week, before Jogi Low’s side face mouth watering friendlies against Italy and England.
Philipp Lahm, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Mesut Ozil, Thomas Müller are the players set to wear the shirts at the unveiling, according to the Hamburger Morgen Post.
Adidas have broken with tradition here, splashing the three stripes around the top of the shirt and the two badges.
We Like this design but it could well come under fire in Germany after so much World Cup success with plain white shirts.
Also leaked below, are the proposed sketches for Germany’s away strip.
- England’s Steph Houghton made an amazing overhead-kick goalline clearance v Germa...
- Classic Clip: Brazil legend Pele nutmegs one of the best defenders ever, Franz Beckenba...
- Germany U21 boss: Liverpool assured me that Emre Can will assume Steven Gerrard’s...
- Germany boss Joachim Löw was literally filing his nails during 7-0 win v Gibraltar [GIF]
- Arsenal fans shower praise on Mesut Ozil after he recorded a hat-trick of assists for G...
- Double Down! Back Germany at 2/1 to beat Gibraltar!!!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi