Leaked! Germany’s home shirt for the 2014 World Cup is not what you might expect….
- November 5, 2013
The Hamburger Morgen Post have bagged a rather tasty exclusive – the Germany home shirt for the 2014 World Cup.
Germany’s new strip is set to be unveiled next week, before Jogi Low’s side face mouth watering friendlies against Italy and England.
Philipp Lahm, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Mesut Ozil, Thomas Müller are the players set to wear the shirts at the unveiling, according to the Hamburger Morgen Post.
Adidas have broken with tradition here, splashing the three stripes around the top of the shirt and the two badges.
We Like this design but it could well come under fire in Germany after so much World Cup success with plain white shirts.
Also leaked below, are the proposed sketches for Germany’s away strip.
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus to miss Germany qualifiers with broken toe [Tweets]
- Incredible International Offers: Enhanced odds on Wales (5/1), Germany (5/1) & Eng...
- Jogi Low will call up Liverpool’s Emre Can for Germany’s upcoming internati...
- Leaked: Germany’s Pyjama-style away shirt for Euro 2016
- Arsenal star Mesut Ozil pays for 11 more operations for sick Brazilian children [Quotes]
- Amazing: Bayern Munich’s Thomas Muller trolls Brazil a year on from the 7-1 defea...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...