- Real Sociedad 2 – Real Oviedo 0: Finnbogason stars for David Moyes’ men [Highlights]
- Jokes! Wealdstone Raider releases “You’ve Got No Fans”; All proceeds go to charity [Video]
- 10 Liverpool outfield players produced 52 passes for Raheem Sterling’s opener v Bournemouth [Video]
- Chelsea legend Frank Lampard is top of the Man City minutes per goal/assist chart [Graphic]
- Centurion! Arjen Robben’s double for Bayern at Augsburg ratcheted up 100 goals [Official Video]
Leaked! Everton new 2014-15 home shirt is posted online, modelled by Ross Barkley [Pictures]
The good people at Footy Headlines have claimed another football kit scoop, by getting their hands on the first pictures of Everton’s new 2014-15 home shirt.
The Everton kit is set for it’s official release on Wednesday 25th.
Two pictures of the Toffess new shirt have been released, including a full kit profile with Ross Barkley modelling the strip.
Made by Umbro, the kit maintains Everton’s classic blue and white colours, and it’s likely to be a hit with the Goodison Park faithful.
See pictures of Everton new 2014-15 home shirt below.
- Updated: June 23, 2014