- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
Leaked! El Mundo Deportivo splash with Barcelona’s kits for 2014/2015
Catalan paper El Mundo Deportivo have brightened up the international break with the news that Barcelona’s 2014/2015 kits have already been designed by sportswear giant Nike.
El Mundo Deportivo claim they have received access to the shirts which are set to be approved by the Barcelona board in the coming days.
One of the big changes to the home kit is a move from four red stripes to three, as well as an addition of the mini Catalan flag just below the collar.
Barcelona’s away kit will revert from the Catalan flag colours of red and yellow this season, to a bright orange kit that looks to be as garish as some other second strips seen in recent seasons.
El Mundo point out that the current away kit has been a bestseller, with Catalan independence very much in the news.
And, that the orange away kit is based on the 1992 European Cup winning strip. Pictures above and below.
- Updated: November 13, 2013