Leaked! El Mundo Deportivo splash with Barcelona’s kits for 2014/2015
- November 13, 2013
Catalan paper El Mundo Deportivo have brightened up the international break with the news that Barcelona’s 2014/2015 kits have already been designed by sportswear giant Nike.
El Mundo Deportivo claim they have received access to the shirts which are set to be approved by the Barcelona board in the coming days.
One of the big changes to the home kit is a move from four red stripes to three, as well as an addition of the mini Catalan flag just below the collar.
Barcelona’s away kit will revert from the Catalan flag colours of red and yellow this season, to a bright orange kit that looks to be as garish as some other second strips seen in recent seasons.
El Mundo point out that the current away kit has been a bestseller, with Catalan independence very much in the news.
And, that the orange away kit is based on the 1992 European Cup winning strip. Pictures above and below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...