Leaked! Chelsea’s third kit for 2014-15 is revealed & it’s got a lot of lines on it [Pictures]
- April 9, 2014
The good folk at Todos Sobre Camisetas have revealed what Chelsea’s 3rd kit for the 2014-15 season looks like.
The day after the Pensioners booked their place in the final four of the Champions League, new pictures of Chelsea’s reserve strip for next season have been leaked online.
Chelsea’s third kit has a dark blue base colour, however the short comes to life with a series of electric blue lines both along the shoulders and down the middle of the shirt.
The question is, do you like it?
See a leaked picture of Chelsea’s third kit for 2014-15 below.
- Montreal Impact publish extended video of Didier Drogba’s incredible welcome (Video)
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa once killed his pet Yorkshire Terrier by accidentally runni...
- Huge Community Shield Odds: 7/1 Chelsea, 9/1 Arsenal to win!!!
- Diego Costa’s first words to John Terry after joining Chelsea were “I go to...
- Diego Costa reveals how Chelsea urged him to reject Liverpool in 2013
- Man United are taking on Chelsea in the race to sign John Stones [Guardian]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi