- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
Leaked! Chelsea’s third kit for 2014-15 is revealed & it’s got a lot of lines on it [Pictures]
The good folk at Todos Sobre Camisetas have revealed what Chelsea’s 3rd kit for the 2014-15 season looks like.
The day after the Pensioners booked their place in the final four of the Champions League, new pictures of Chelsea’s reserve strip for next season have been leaked online.
Chelsea’s third kit has a dark blue base colour, however the short comes to life with a series of electric blue lines both along the shoulders and down the middle of the shirt.
The question is, do you like it?
See a leaked picture of Chelsea’s third kit for 2014-15 below.
- Updated: April 9, 2014