- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Leaked! Arsenal’s Puma shirts for 2014/2015 [Pictures]
- Updated: March 30, 2014
The picture above has started doing the rounds via an Arsenal fan Twitter account named: @ArsenalEdits.
Reliable shirt leaking website Todos Sobre Camisetas have today confirmed that these Arsenal kits for 2014/2015 match their understanding of what the Gunners will be wearing next season.
The red and white home strip and yellow and blue away match the Puma designs that have been doing the rounds, according to the Uruguayan website.
Arsenal agreed a mega deal with Puma in January of this year, ditching long-term partner Nike.
The question most Arsenal fans will wonder, is whether the Gunners will be playing Champions League football in these shirts next season?
Everton are mighty close now to Arsene Wenger’s side and what a crucial game at Goodison Park next weekend…