- Neymar feels like he’s in the best form of his Barcelona career [Video]
- Better than Beckham-Scholes! Víctor Curto Ortiz wondervolley (AS Eupen) v Racing Mechelen [Video]
- Chelsea man Didier Drogba hails his “inspiration” Thierry Henry after winning FWA award [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo doing keepy-uppies in Madrid dressed as a homeless guy [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers defends Mario Balotelli & says his Liverpool career isn’t over [Video]
Leaked! Arsenal’s Puma shirts for 2014/2015 [Pictures]
The picture above has started doing the rounds via an Arsenal fan Twitter account named: @ArsenalEdits.
Reliable shirt leaking website Todos Sobre Camisetas have today confirmed that these Arsenal kits for 2014/2015 match their understanding of what the Gunners will be wearing next season.
The red and white home strip and yellow and blue away match the Puma designs that have been doing the rounds, according to the Uruguayan website.
Arsenal agreed a mega deal with Puma in January of this year, ditching long-term partner Nike.
The question most Arsenal fans will wonder, is whether the Gunners will be playing Champions League football in these shirts next season?
Everton are mighty close now to Arsene Wenger’s side and what a crucial game at Goodison Park next weekend…
- Updated: March 30, 2014