- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
Leaked! Arsenal’s Puma shirts for 2014/2015 [Pictures]
The picture above has started doing the rounds via an Arsenal fan Twitter account named: @ArsenalEdits.
Reliable shirt leaking website Todos Sobre Camisetas have today confirmed that these Arsenal kits for 2014/2015 match their understanding of what the Gunners will be wearing next season.
The red and white home strip and yellow and blue away match the Puma designs that have been doing the rounds, according to the Uruguayan website.
Arsenal agreed a mega deal with Puma in January of this year, ditching long-term partner Nike.
The question most Arsenal fans will wonder, is whether the Gunners will be playing Champions League football in these shirts next season?
Everton are mighty close now to Arsene Wenger’s side and what a crucial game at Goodison Park next weekend…
- Updated: March 30, 2014