Leaked! Argentina’s new away kit for the 2014 World Cup is Adidas, blue and awesome [Pictures]
- December 10, 2013
Argentina’s new away kit for the 2014 World Cup is lovely.
The new La Albiceleste shirt looks much like many Argentina strips down the ages, with two shades of blue and golden trimming on the badge, Adidas emblem and white on the sleeves to add a bit of contrast.
The shorts have a neat dark blue finish at the bottom by the knee, while the socks bring a little more golden back into the design.
It’s a classic kit which looks awesome.
See pictures of Argentina’s new away kit for the 2014 World Cup below.
- Leo Messi’s school in Rosario honour the Barca star with giant hand-painted tribu...
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Man United & Man City stars selected for Argentina’s latest squad, Erik Lame...
- What. A. Goal. Substitute Eric Aparicio nets incredible long range golazo v Lanus (Video)
- Manchester United will sign Argentina number one Sergio Romero this weekend (ESPN)
- Matías Messi defends brother Leo from Argentina critics on Twitter
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...