Leaked! Argentina’s new away kit for the 2014 World Cup is Adidas, blue and awesome [Pictures]
- December 10, 2013
Argentina’s new away kit for the 2014 World Cup is lovely.
The new La Albiceleste shirt looks much like many Argentina strips down the ages, with two shades of blue and golden trimming on the badge, Adidas emblem and white on the sleeves to add a bit of contrast.
The shorts have a neat dark blue finish at the bottom by the knee, while the socks bring a little more golden back into the design.
It’s a classic kit which looks awesome.
See pictures of Argentina’s new away kit for the 2014 World Cup below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...