- Michael Owen slated hard on Twitter during first half of Aston Villa v Liverpool [Best Tweets]
- Gareth Bale out of Atletico Madrid 2nd leg, will miss 2-4 weeks [Cope]
- Screamer: An 89th minute 45 yard golazo winner from the American 3rd tier [Video]
- Louis van Gaal got pretty angry with a journalist in Chelsea presser [video]
- Newcastle v Tottenham [Team Sheets]
Leaked! Argentina’s new away kit for the 2014 World Cup is Adidas, blue and awesome [Pictures]
- December 10, 2013
Argentina’s new away kit for the 2014 World Cup is lovely.
The new La Albiceleste shirt looks much like many Argentina strips down the ages, with two shades of blue and golden trimming on the badge, Adidas emblem and white on the sleeves to add a bit of contrast.
The shorts have a neat dark blue finish at the bottom by the knee, while the socks bring a little more golden back into the design.
It’s a classic kit which looks awesome.
See pictures of Argentina’s new away kit for the 2014 World Cup below.