Leaked! Argentina’s new away kit for the 2014 World Cup is Adidas, blue and awesome [Pictures]
- December 10, 2013
Argentina’s new away kit for the 2014 World Cup is lovely.
The new La Albiceleste shirt looks much like many Argentina strips down the ages, with two shades of blue and golden trimming on the badge, Adidas emblem and white on the sleeves to add a bit of contrast.
The shorts have a neat dark blue finish at the bottom by the knee, while the socks bring a little more golden back into the design.
It’s a classic kit which looks awesome.
See pictures of Argentina’s new away kit for the 2014 World Cup below.
- Manchester United will sign Argentina number one Sergio Romero this weekend (ESPN)
- Matías Messi defends brother Leo from Argentina critics on Twitter
- Youtuber brilliantly demonstrates how Messi wasn’t to blame for Argentina’s...
- Leo Messi’s grandfather criticises his grandson’s Copa America performances...
- Leo Messi speaks for the 1st time after criticism in Argentina after the Copa America. ...
- Close up footage of Leo Messi’s brother, Matias, being harassed at the Copa Ameri...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi