- Lovely! Carlos Tevez rolls Koulibaly with beautiful dummy to score second for Juve v Napoli [Videos]
- Fergie on Jose Mourinho: ‘It’s not fair, he’s too good looking! Like George Clooney now!’ [Video]
- Shocking! Dad and kids kicked out of Villa Park for celebrating Falcao’s goal in Family Stand
- Cesc Fabregas: ‘This season Barça are Messi + 10 others; he’s saving them in many games’ [Radio Marca]
- Stoke v Chelsea [Team Sheets]
Leaked! Argentina’s new away kit for the 2014 World Cup is Adidas, blue and awesome [Pictures]
Argentina’s new away kit for the 2014 World Cup is lovely.
The new La Albiceleste shirt looks much like many Argentina strips down the ages, with two shades of blue and golden trimming on the badge, Adidas emblem and white on the sleeves to add a bit of contrast.
The shorts have a neat dark blue finish at the bottom by the knee, while the socks bring a little more golden back into the design.
It’s a classic kit which looks awesome.
See pictures of Argentina’s new away kit for the 2014 World Cup below.
- Updated: December 10, 2013