- Lovely! Carlos Tevez rolls Koulibaly with beautiful dummy to score second for Juve v Napoli [Videos]
- Fergie on Jose Mourinho: ‘It’s not fair, he’s too good looking! Like George Clooney now!’ [Video]
- Shocking! Dad and kids kicked out of Villa Park for celebrating Falcao’s goal in Family Stand
- Cesc Fabregas: ‘This season Barça are Messi + 10 others; he’s saving them in many games’ [Radio Marca]
- Stoke v Chelsea [Team Sheets]
Leaked? An image of Tottenham’s rumoured away shirt for 2014-15 is spread online [Picture]
Is this the new Tottenham away kit for 2014-15?
A picture has been posted on social media site purporting to be an image of Spurs’ new away kit for next season.
Whether the picture is legitimate remains unknown, however the picture is getting plenty of eyeballs on it as it appears to be made by kit manufacturers Under Armour while is has Tottenham’s sponsor AIA on the front of the shirt.
The kit itself rather moody, being black (or maybe very dark blue) with a gold trim.
See the pictures of Tottenham’s rumoured away shirt for 2014-15 below.
- Updated: March 25, 2014