- Sunderland’s John’ O Shea: ‘I won’t be shaking Jack Colback’s hand before derby v Newcastle’
- His Name Is A Shop! Lenell John Lewis stars in Grimsby’s brilliant Christmas message [Video]
- Robbie Keane trains with Ireland’s Special Olympics football team [Video]
- Falcao starts! Aston Villa v Manchester United [Team Sheets]
- Perth Glory’s 17 yr old Daniel De Silva makes his own volley with back to goal! (Keeper though!)
Leaked! All three Liverpool kits for season 2013/2014
The Liverpool kits below have been doing the rounds on the social networks over the last 24 hours or so.
Generally, the reaction has been to laugh hard at the second and third Liverpool kits which are, at best, garish.
To rub salt in the wounds of Liverpool fans, the fact the home shirt is being changed is a big reversal i policy from recent years.
At least the traditional, Anfield-worn shirt is not the monstrosity the other two appear to be.
Perhaps Jamie Carragher is getting out at just the right time!
Related video: Former Liverpool star Xabi Alonso speaks to Football Focus.
- Updated: February 9, 2013