- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Le Parisien: Real Madrid have verbally agreed with Ancelotti to take over from Mourinho
- Updated: February 20, 2013
French newspaper La Parisien splashes with an intriguing and rather plausible rumour today: Real Madrid have verbally agreed with Carlo Ancelotti to take over from Jose Mourinho in the summer.
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has been a long term admirer of Carlo Ancelotti and the Bernabeu hot seat looks almost certain to be available with Jose Mourinho heading for a likely exit this summer.
Meanwhile, despite leading Ligue 1 with PSG, Ancelotti’s position is far from secure with the French giants linked with Mourinho as well as Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger.
Ancelotti, who Le Parisien claim was also in contact with Liverpool and Manchester City in December, recently intimated he could leave PSG.
Whilst a clause in his contract says he cannot be fired if PSG are in the top three of Ligue 1, Ancelotti told L’Equipe: “If the club is not happy with me, I will not have any problem to go away.”
The former AC Milan midfielder has tasted plenty of success as a coach, with the Rossoneri and Chelsea, but rarely seems to have the full trust of the biggest clubs in world football.