- Alexis Sanchez uploads childhood photo, sparks debate among Chileans that he’s a fan of La U
- Better Late Than Never! Barça’s Neymar wishes Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez a Happy Birthday
- Roberto Soldado: ‘I feel ashamed when Spurs fans sing my name’
- Manchester United’s Juan Mata gives Full Time Devils a Wave
- Spurs’ Andros Townsend banters Roberto Soldado for using Google Translate in Twitter chat
Le Parisien big up interest from Manchester United & Chelsea to City’s Yaya Toure, PSG also in the mix
Credit to @Sport_Witness for flagging up the out-there transfer story.
French publication Le Parisien printed an opinion article on their website on Tuesday chewing over the possible future options for Man City’s wantaway midfielder Yaya Toure.
Toure, who was initially implicated in wanting to leave the club in a birthday snub, is said to want out of the Etihad after the club took him to Abu Dhabi this summer to see the club’s owner, when his sick brother was in hospital. Ibrahima Toure has since passed away during the World Cup.
PSG are billed as the most likely destination for Yaya Toure once he forces his way out of Manchester, however Le Parisien then name two other clubs sniffing around the Ivorian.
They say that Manchester United and Chelsea, however the article offers no corroborating evidence, or even a morsel of proof to underpin that apparent interest from Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge.
As for the PSG side of the story, Le Parisien anchor their leads in old quote Yaya gave to France Football back in May, when the City midfielder said he’d be honoured to play for the club.
Make of it as you wish!
- Updated: July 8, 2014