- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Lazy? Karim Benzema runs 10km per game, the 2nd highest distance at Real Madrid
- Updated: October 10, 2013
Going through his longest ever international drought, and not exactly turning up trees at his club, Karim Benzema is going through something of a crisis.
The Real Madrid striker’s situation with Les Bleus has become almost tragicomic, with Benzema’s drought stretching over to 1,217 hours of football, and showing no clear end in sight.
Many charge Benzema with laziness, arguing he doesn’t work hard enough when the going gets tough.
Benzema defended himself at Les Bleus’ camp today, insisting the drought is not down to lack of effort, claiming he runs…10 kilometres per match!
Looking at first like he may have been exagerrating slightly, MARCA corroborate his stats, confirming that he covers more ground than anyone at Real Madrid, bar one unnamed player (Di Maria?).
Watch Benzema defend himself with his 10km stat attack on the clip below (in French).
[gthumb id="363433" size="large" autoplay="1"]