Lazio teenager Mamadou Tounkara gets a ridiculous haircut in honour of Mario Balotelli [Picture]
- November 26, 2013
17-year-old Lazio player Mamadou Tounkara has stuck a photo up on Instagram of his new haircut, and the image has courted plenty of attention.
Tounkara, a Senegalese centre-forward, has shaved his head into a unique style that breaks down into a single strip of hair down the middle of his head and the number 45 etched into the side.
Tounkara’s haircut is said to be a hat-tip to AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli, who wears the number 45 for the Rossoneri.
That suggestion has caused anger amongst Lazio fans who are upset that one of their players would turn to AC Milan for a role model.
A picture of Mamadou Tounkara’s ridiculous haircut is below.
- Man United line up Lazio defender Stefan de Vrij if they miss out on Sergio Ramos [De T...
- Andrea Pirlo & Man United’s Robin van Persie partake in star-studded head-te...
- Man United extremely keen on Lazio pair Felipe Anderson & Stefan de Vrij [Sky Italia]
- Paul Gascoigne tells crazy story of dressing up as Santa Claus to prank Sepp Blatter
- Man United linked with a £30m bid for Lazio star Felipe Anderson [Star]
- Man United’s Robin van Persie pictured at Rome Airport, escalating Lazio rumours
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi