- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
Lazio midfielder Antonio Candreva is a target for Liverpool, Arsenal and Man United [Sunday Express]
The complicated ownership status of Lazio midfielder Antonio Candreva may could offer the opportunity for Liverpool, Arsenal or Manchester United to sign the 27-year-old this summer, if the Sunday Express is to be believed.
Candreva, an Italian international who could be selected for the Azzurri for the World Cup later this summer, is currently jointly owned by Lazio and Udinese.
According to reports both Italian clubs wish to agreed a resolution over Candreva’s contract status at the end of the season, and should the teams be unable to resolve which club will own the player wholly then the Express claim one of the Premier League’s big boys could step in to the mix.
Whilst it still seems likely that Candreva will ultimately end up sticking with Lazio, Manchester United, Liverpool and Arsenal would all be more than happy to bring the midfielder to England.
The 27-year-old is thought to be valued at approximately £7m by the two clubs.
Reports in Italy also link Juventus with a possible move for Antonio Candreva.
So far this season, Antonio Candreva has played 29 Serie A games for Lazio scoring seven goals and chipping in with five assists.
- Updated: March 30, 2014