Lazio & Inter Milan chasing Man City striker John Guidetti in January [Aftonbladet]
- December 17, 2013
Manchester City striker John Guidetti may be about to move to Serie A, if Aftonbladet is to be believed.
Guidetti, the 21-year-old Swedish striker, is still waiting for his first appearance for the Man City first team having moved to England back in 2008 when Sven-Göran Eriksson was still in charge of the Citizens.
Over the past few seasons Guidetti excelled at Feyenoord (20 goals in 23 games), while previously he showed promise at Swedish club IF Brommapojkarna back in 2008.
This season Guidetti’s talents have only been on show in Man City’s youth teams, but the Swedish centre-forward could be about to step back into the big time as Lazio and Inter Milan circle for his signature.
According to Aftonbladet, both Lazio and Inter are trying to sign Guidetti on loan in January, and the Swedish paper carry quotes from a source at the San Siro to back up their transfer rumour. According to the source:
Guidetti is an interesting player that we hope we can loan from City in January, and could also be bought for cheap if he develops is he is expect to. Guidetti can be a smart investment for the future.
- Roberto Mancini passed a secret note to Wesley Sneijder before Galatasaray v Inter (Video)
- Galatasaray 1 – Inter Milan 0: Lukas Podolski teed up Wesley Sneijder for the win...
- Classy: Stevan Jovetic pens farewell message to Man City on Instagram
- Samir Handanovic stops Cristiano Ronaldo free kick with stunning fingertip save (GIF)
- Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez scores beautiful 30 yard free kick golazo v Inter (...
- Inter Milan confirm they are signing Stevan Jovetic from Man City [Tweet]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi