Lazio & Inter Milan chasing Man City striker John Guidetti in January [Aftonbladet]
- December 17, 2013
Manchester City striker John Guidetti may be about to move to Serie A, if Aftonbladet is to be believed.
Guidetti, the 21-year-old Swedish striker, is still waiting for his first appearance for the Man City first team having moved to England back in 2008 when Sven-Göran Eriksson was still in charge of the Citizens.
Over the past few seasons Guidetti excelled at Feyenoord (20 goals in 23 games), while previously he showed promise at Swedish club IF Brommapojkarna back in 2008.
This season Guidetti’s talents have only been on show in Man City’s youth teams, but the Swedish centre-forward could be about to step back into the big time as Lazio and Inter Milan circle for his signature.
According to Aftonbladet, both Lazio and Inter are trying to sign Guidetti on loan in January, and the Swedish paper carry quotes from a source at the San Siro to back up their transfer rumour. According to the source:
Guidetti is an interesting player that we hope we can loan from City in January, and could also be bought for cheap if he develops is he is expect to. Guidetti can be a smart investment for the future.
- Erik Lamela’s father confirms son is happy to be leaving Spurs for Inter Milan [G...
- The best goals from Serie A matchday 1 including a Stevan Jovetic golazo (video)
- Inter Milan in talks with Real Madrid for defender Fabio Coentrao [Di Marzio]
- Inter Milan contact Tottenham about signing Eric Lamela [Di Marzio]
- Carpi v Inter Milan: Watch a Live Stream
- Former Man City striker Stevan Jovetic scored a 90th minute winning golazo on his Inter...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...