Laurent Koscielny could make Arsenal return v West Ham on boxing Day [L’Equipe]
There were initial fears that Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny could be out for around a month, after picking up an injury at Manchester City last Saturday.
L’Equipe are usually quickest with news of Arsenal’s players and so it has proved again with the French newspaper suggesting Koscielny will return to face West Ham on Boxing Day.
They say the big bash on Koscielny’s left knee required 10 stitches, keeping him out for 10 to 15 days.
They then say there is a chance Koscielny will return for the Boxing Day clash with West Ham but is definitely out of the Chelsea clash on Monday.
Watch Live Stream
- Great Memory: Patrice Evra commemorates Manchester United 8 – Arsenal 2 on InstagramAugust 28, 2016
- Shkodran Mustafi tells Sky Sports News why he chose to join ArsenalAugust 28, 2016
- Done Deal: Arsenal sign Shkodran Mustafi [Sky Germany]August 28, 2016
- Sampdoria to win big as Arsenal sign Valencia’s Shkodran MustafiAugust 28, 2016
- Rumour: Bayern Munich hope to sign an Arsenal defender as contract talks stall [Express]July 17, 2016
- Text banter between Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil & Laurent Koscielny ahead of France v Germany [Kicker]July 7, 2016
- Arsenal’s Laurent Koscielny asks L’Equipe: Is Wes Morgan better than meJune 26, 2016
- Arsenal’s Laurent Koscielny confirms Stoke is a difficult place to go [L’Equipe]June 22, 2016