- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
Laurent Koscielny could make Arsenal return v West Ham on boxing Day [L'Equipe]
There were initial fears that Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny could be out for around a month, after picking up an injury at Manchester City last Saturday.
L’Equipe are usually quickest with news of Arsenal’s players and so it has proved again with the French newspaper suggesting Koscielny will return to face West Ham on Boxing Day.
They say the big bash on Koscielny’s left knee required 10 stitches, keeping him out for 10 to 15 days.
They then say there is a chance Koscielny will return for the Boxing Day clash with West Ham but is definitely out of the Chelsea clash on Monday.
- Updated: December 19, 2013