Laurent Koscielny could make Arsenal return v West Ham on boxing Day [L’Equipe]
There were initial fears that Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny could be out for around a month, after picking up an injury at Manchester City last Saturday.
L’Equipe are usually quickest with news of Arsenal’s players and so it has proved again with the French newspaper suggesting Koscielny will return to face West Ham on Boxing Day.
They say the big bash on Koscielny’s left knee required 10 stitches, keeping him out for 10 to 15 days.
They then say there is a chance Koscielny will return for the Boxing Day clash with West Ham but is definitely out of the Chelsea clash on Monday.
Watch Live Stream
- N’Golo Kante happy at Leicester ‘for now’, Arsenal continue to be linked [LR...May 28th, 2016
- Arsenal or Man United? Gabon coach confirms Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang exitMay 28th, 2016
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin offers revealing comments when asked about Barcelona interest [Cope]May 27th, 2016
- Arsenal officially reveal new shirt numbers for Granit Xhaka & Aaron Ramsey (Videos)May 27th, 2016
- Arsenal fans aren’t happy about Laurent Koscielny being given captain’s armband [Tweets]May 25th, 2016
- Laurent Koscielny shares adorable video of his son Noah cheering on Arsenal (Video)April 6th, 2016
- Laurent Koscielny’s Ultimate XI includes Arsenal & Real Madrid legends & no Leo M...March 28th, 2016
- Laurent Koscielny: Arsenal have nothing to lose against Barcelona (Video)March 15th, 2016