- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
- Wenger post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘Alexis Sanchez has unbelievable fighting spirit’ [Video]
- Rickie Lambert post Ludogorets 2 – Liverpool 2: ‘We answered some critics tonight’ [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers post Ludogorets 2 – Liverpool 2: ‘Tonight was a real confidence booster’ [Video]
Laurent Koscielny agrees a contract extension with Arsenal until June 2019 [Le 10 Sport]
French transfer website Le10Sport.com are reporting that Arsenal have locked down a crucial defender in their squad.
Laurent Koscielny, the 28-year-old Gunners centre-half, is set to extend his current deal at the Emirates which wasn’t set to expire until 2017.
Without being able to fill in any details of the new deal, the French mercato outlet is now reporting that Koscielny is ready to commit his future to Arsenal until 2019.
Of course, as Arsenal hope to secure the services of Koscielny, the Gunners look set to lose Bacary Sagna to either Man City or Chelsea this summer.
- Updated: May 6, 2014