Laurent Koscielny agrees a contract extension with Arsenal until June 2019 [Le 10 Sport]
French transfer website Le10Sport.com are reporting that Arsenal have locked down a crucial defender in their squad.
Laurent Koscielny, the 28-year-old Gunners centre-half, is set to extend his current deal at the Emirates which wasn’t set to expire until 2017.
Without being able to fill in any details of the new deal, the French mercato outlet is now reporting that Koscielny is ready to commit his future to Arsenal until 2019.
Of course, as Arsenal hope to secure the services of Koscielny, the Gunners look set to lose Bacary Sagna to either Man City or Chelsea this summer.
Watch Live Stream
- Carl Jenkinson dropped as Wenger admits he’s been affected by Arsenal fans’ Twitter abuseDecember 3, 2016
- Santi Cazorla reassures Arsenal fans over injury timeline (Video)December 2, 2016
- Arsenal not interested in bringing Wilshere back despite crocked Cazorla [Times]December 2, 2016
- Arsenal now ahead of Liverpool in the race for Welsh wonderkid AmpaduDecember 2, 2016
- Laurent Koscielny to sign new contract at Arsenal; To be announced within a week [L’Equipe]November 18, 2016
- There’s no way past Laurent Koscielny (Video)November 13, 2016
- Arsene Wenger puts pressure on Didier Deschamps over key Arsenal defender [BeIN Sports]November 13, 2016
- Laurent Koscielny talks about his reputation & his Arsenal contract [Telefoot]November 6, 2016