Laurent Koscielny agrees a contract extension with Arsenal until June 2019 [Le 10 Sport]
- May 6, 2014
French transfer website Le10Sport.com are reporting that Arsenal have locked down a crucial defender in their squad.
Laurent Koscielny, the 28-year-old Gunners centre-half, is set to extend his current deal at the Emirates which wasn’t set to expire until 2017.
Without being able to fill in any details of the new deal, the French mercato outlet is now reporting that Koscielny is ready to commit his future to Arsenal until 2019.
Of course, as Arsenal hope to secure the services of Koscielny, the Gunners look set to lose Bacary Sagna to either Man City or Chelsea this summer.
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)
- Arsenal academy players talk about what it’s like to get your first pro contract ...
- Wenger ‘happy’ with Arsenal’s summer spending, questions Man United’s...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- #WengerOut: Arsenal fan Piers Morgan blasts Arsene Wenger for lack of spending (Audio)
- Arsenal Supporters’ Trust calls for inquiry into club’s transfer strategy [...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...