Laurent Koscielny agrees a contract extension with Arsenal until June 2019 [Le 10 Sport]
French transfer website Le10Sport.com are reporting that Arsenal have locked down a crucial defender in their squad.
Laurent Koscielny, the 28-year-old Gunners centre-half, is set to extend his current deal at the Emirates which wasn’t set to expire until 2017.
Without being able to fill in any details of the new deal, the French mercato outlet is now reporting that Koscielny is ready to commit his future to Arsenal until 2019.
Of course, as Arsenal hope to secure the services of Koscielny, the Gunners look set to lose Bacary Sagna to either Man City or Chelsea this summer.
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- Former Spurs & Arsenal defender Sol Campbell attracts haters for calling out a shop worker o...
- Arsenal set to launch £35million bid for Inter star Mauro Icardi [Sun]
- Pep Guardiola’s tactics at Bayern compared to Arsenal legend Herbert Chapman [Marca]
- PA’s Premier League team of the week features Arsenal’s Koscielny & Man United p...
- Arsene Wenger worried that Laurent Koscielny is too traumatized to play v West Brom [Sun]
- Arsenal boss Wenger hopeful on Koscielny for Spurs, Bellerin ruled out (Video)
- Claude rants after Bayern 5 – Arsenal 1: Why rest Koscielny? (Video)