Laurent Koscielny agrees a contract extension with Arsenal until June 2019 [Le 10 Sport]
French transfer website Le10Sport.com are reporting that Arsenal have locked down a crucial defender in their squad.
Laurent Koscielny, the 28-year-old Gunners centre-half, is set to extend his current deal at the Emirates which wasn’t set to expire until 2017.
Without being able to fill in any details of the new deal, the French mercato outlet is now reporting that Koscielny is ready to commit his future to Arsenal until 2019.
Of course, as Arsenal hope to secure the services of Koscielny, the Gunners look set to lose Bacary Sagna to either Man City or Chelsea this summer.
Watch Live Stream
- The Champions League group stage draw in full ft. Leicester and ArsenalAugust 25, 2016
- Arsenal’s instalments bid of £17m for Lucas Perez rejected by Deportivo [Cadena Ser]August 25, 2016
- Man United & Arsenal full internationals included in England U21 squadAugust 25, 2016
- Supposedly a target for Arsenal & Chelsea, James Rodriguez is buying a house in Turin [EFE]August 25, 2016
- Rumour: Bayern Munich hope to sign an Arsenal defender as contract talks stall [Express]July 17, 2016
- Text banter between Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil & Laurent Koscielny ahead of France v Germany [Kicker]July 7, 2016
- Arsenal’s Laurent Koscielny asks L’Equipe: Is Wes Morgan better than meJune 26, 2016
- Arsenal’s Laurent Koscielny confirms Stoke is a difficult place to go [L’Equipe]June 22, 2016