Lampard/John Terry goal or Tim Howard OG? Chelsea’s winner v Everton is 1 for the Dubious Goals Committee!
[gthumb id=”406498″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Chelsea obviously won’t care – they’re top of the league, havin’ a laugh’ – but their 93rd minute winner against Everton at Goodison today is definitely one for the mysterious Dubious Goals Committee.
Frank Lampard swung in a free-kick – which was definitely a cross, no doubt about that – and it landed right in the danger zone between the keeper and the six yard box.
John Terry followed it in, the ball hit someone, either JT or Howard, and bundled into the back of the net.
It’s unclear whether it was Howard or Terry who got the touch – JT was certainly ready to celebrate it.
Even if Howard touched it, that would make it a Lampard goal as it was on target, so the Twitter suggestions that it should be a Howard OG are illogical.
So, who’s is it – Lampard’s or Terry’s?
- New York City’s Frank Lampard scores on 48 seconds v DC United (Videos)
- Chelsea old-boy Frank Lampard scored a trademark goal for New York City FC (Video)
- NYCFC’s Andrea Pirlo almost scored olimpico, Chelsea hero Frank Lampard chalked u...
- Chelsea legend Frank Lampard opens his MLS account for New York City FC (Video)
- Good Guy John Terry shoots for Love, nominates former Chelsea teammates (Video)
- Chelsea captain John Terry publicly backs under-fire boss Jose Mourinho
- John Terry & Cesc Fabregas absolutely panned by Chelsea fans during Southampton lo...
- Chelsea’s John Terry is targetted by Chinese clubs & Fenerbahce [Mirror]