Lampard/John Terry goal or Tim Howard OG? Chelsea’s winner v Everton is 1 for the Dubious Goals Committee!
- February 22, 2014
[gthumb id=”406498″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Chelsea obviously won’t care – they’re top of the league, havin’ a laugh’ – but their 93rd minute winner against Everton at Goodison today is definitely one for the mysterious Dubious Goals Committee.
Frank Lampard swung in a free-kick – which was definitely a cross, no doubt about that – and it landed right in the danger zone between the keeper and the six yard box.
John Terry followed it in, the ball hit someone, either JT or Howard, and bundled into the back of the net.
It’s unclear whether it was Howard or Terry who got the touch – JT was certainly ready to celebrate it.
Even if Howard touched it, that would make it a Lampard goal as it was on target, so the Twitter suggestions that it should be a Howard OG are illogical.
So, who’s is it – Lampard’s or Terry’s?
- John Terry puts in comedic performance in new ad for Chelsea HD TV [Video]
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Chelsea youngster Mario Pasalic joins Monaco on loan as part of Falcao deal [Video]
- Done Deal: Chelsea secure season-long loan of Falcao from AS Monaco
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi