- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Lampard/John Terry goal or Tim Howard OG? Chelsea’s winner v Everton is 1 for the Dubious Goals Committee!
[gthumb id="406498" size="large" autoplay="1"]
Chelsea obviously won’t care – they’re top of the league, havin’ a laugh’ – but their 93rd minute winner against Everton at Goodison today is definitely one for the mysterious Dubious Goals Committee.
Frank Lampard swung in a free-kick – which was definitely a cross, no doubt about that – and it landed right in the danger zone between the keeper and the six yard box.
John Terry followed it in, the ball hit someone, either JT or Howard, and bundled into the back of the net.
It’s unclear whether it was Howard or Terry who got the touch – JT was certainly ready to celebrate it.
Even if Howard touched it, that would make it a Lampard goal as it was on target, so the Twitter suggestions that it should be a Howard OG are illogical.
So, who’s is it – Lampard’s or Terry’s?
- Updated: February 22, 2014