Lampard/John Terry goal or Tim Howard OG? Chelsea’s winner v Everton is 1 for the Dubious Goals Committee!
[gthumb id=”406498″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Chelsea obviously won’t care – they’re top of the league, havin’ a laugh’ – but their 93rd minute winner against Everton at Goodison today is definitely one for the mysterious Dubious Goals Committee.
Frank Lampard swung in a free-kick – which was definitely a cross, no doubt about that – and it landed right in the danger zone between the keeper and the six yard box.
John Terry followed it in, the ball hit someone, either JT or Howard, and bundled into the back of the net.
It’s unclear whether it was Howard or Terry who got the touch – JT was certainly ready to celebrate it.
Even if Howard touched it, that would make it a Lampard goal as it was on target, so the Twitter suggestions that it should be a Howard OG are illogical.
So, who’s is it – Lampard’s or Terry’s?
- An explanation of how a draw for Chelsea v Porto will qualify the Blues in the Champions League
- Jose Mourinho talks about the return of Chelsea’s morale after the win in Tel Aviv (Video)
- Jose Mourinho and Diego Costa had a screaming match at half-time of their game against Maccabi Te...
- Jose Mourinho turned into a groundsman during Chelsea’s match at Maccabi Tel Aviv (Video)
- Frank Lampard has no clue how Chelsea turn things around, Jamie Redknapp slams the Special One (V...
- Frank Lampard called Chelsea ‘broken’ v Liverpool, questions the Chelsea rat story (V...
- Jamie Carragher and Frank Lampard assess Arsenal’s title chances on Monday Night Football (...
- Frank Lampard appears on Monday Night Football to talk about Chelsea’s crisis (Video)
- Chelsea’s John Terry in his jacuzzi drinking a double espresso is the bizarre Instagram ima...
- John Terry almost recreated Gianfranco Zola’s wondergoal for Chelsea v Norwich (Video)
- Chelsea captain John Terry sends classy letter to wife of a recently deceased husband
- Chelsea’s John Terry reveals Sir Alex Ferguson honour on Instagram