Lampard/John Terry goal or Tim Howard OG? Chelsea’s winner v Everton is 1 for the Dubious Goals Committee!
[gthumb id=”406498″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Chelsea obviously won’t care – they’re top of the league, havin’ a laugh’ – but their 93rd minute winner against Everton at Goodison today is definitely one for the mysterious Dubious Goals Committee.
Frank Lampard swung in a free-kick – which was definitely a cross, no doubt about that – and it landed right in the danger zone between the keeper and the six yard box.
John Terry followed it in, the ball hit someone, either JT or Howard, and bundled into the back of the net.
It’s unclear whether it was Howard or Terry who got the touch – JT was certainly ready to celebrate it.
Even if Howard touched it, that would make it a Lampard goal as it was on target, so the Twitter suggestions that it should be a Howard OG are illogical.
So, who’s is it – Lampard’s or Terry’s?
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea – A seriously flawed team (Video)September 28, 2016
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte wants to sign Burnley star Michael Keane this January [Mirror]September 27, 2016
- Chelsea & Liverpool stars battle Kevin De Bruyne & Michail Antonio for a Premier League awardSeptember 27, 2016
- AC Milan prepare a big money move for a Chelsea midfielder [CalcioMercatoWeb]September 27, 2016
- Chelsea legend Frank Lampard scores yet again for New York City FC (Official Video)September 11, 2016
- Chelsea legend Frank Lampard is crushing the MLS, late brace v DC United (Official Video)September 2, 2016
- Frank Lampard talks about returning to Chelsea (Video)August 28, 2016
- Chelsea legend Frank Lampard makes great joke at his own expense on FacebookAugust 5, 2016
- Antonio Conte says John Terry is out injured for Arsenal v Chelsea; Gives update on Kurt ZoumaSeptember 23, 2016
- Chelsea captain John Terry posts injury update (Instagram video)September 19, 2016
- Chelsea’s John Terry posts picture of ankle in strapping to Instagram StoriesSeptember 12, 2016
- Chelsea’s John Terry complains about a refereeing decision v Swansea [Instagram]September 12, 2016