La Stampa: Arturo Vidal’s agent confirms €12m-a-year wage deal with Man United
- August 7, 2014
Italian newspaper La Stampa continued to peddle the Arturo Vidal to Manchester United rumour today.
Just as screenshots announcing Vidal has signed for Manchester United do the rounds, we are pretty much where we have been for some time in regards to the Chilean World Cup star moving to Old Trafford.
Effectively, the Italian media are continuing to push Vidal towards Old Trafford, yet reports in England seem to suggest Louis van Gaal may actually be more keen on Nigel de Jong today.
La Stampa title their article: ”
The money of the United or “his” Juve: the choice of Vidal”
And the article goes on to claim that Arturo Vidal’s agent has a 12 million euro per season agreement with Manchester United in place.
This wage agreement is almost double what Vidal earns at Juventus and the player is apparently torn over whether to move.
Much of the article in La Stampa is behind a paywall but fellow reports in Italy today suggest Juventus are still holding out for a fee of 50 million euros from Manchester United to sign Vidal.
- Arturo Vidal indicates Arsenal or Madrid moves are bogus wearing special shinpads in th...
- Juve’s Arturo Vidal agrees 5-year contract with Real Madrid [La Tercera]
- Arturo Vidal’s agent reveals there has been no contact with Arsenal [Di Marzio]
- Arturo Vidal rules out moving to Arsenal because of fans’ obsession with Twitter ...
- Arsenal are no longer interested in Arturo Vidal, according to the BBC & Telegraph
- Arturo Vidal to Arsenal rumours refuse to go away: Deal 90% done according to Cope
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi