Kyah Cahill (Tim’s son) sings the American national anthem before NY RB 2 – DC United 1
- September 1, 2013
Tim Cahill was a proud man in the lead up to New York Red Bulls’ 2-1 win in the MLS over DC United on Saturday night.
Just before kick off, all eyes were on Tim’s son Kyah as he belted out a rather impressive rendition of the American national anthem.
Kyah Cahill is 10-years-old and appears to be in the perfect city to advance his dreams to be an entertainment star of the future.
Predictably, there have already been calls in Australia for Kyah to sign before a Socceroos match which after his performance in New York now seems an absolute certainty.
Video of Kyah Cahill singing the American national anthem is below. Followed by Tim Cahill’s proud Instagram picture.
And then of course Tim Cahill scored the winner for New York Red Bulls, this is also on the final video below.
- NY Red Bulls troll New York City FC ahead of derby kick off with excellent tifo [Picture]
- Steven Gerrard’s stamp v Man United looked fair compared to a nasty stamp in the ...
- Done Deal: Former Everton man Tim Cahill joins Shanghai Shenhua after two years in America
- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry tweets brilliant Christmas meme of himself [Picture]
- Superb tribute video to Thierry Henry for his time with New York Red Bulls [KICK TV]
- Thierry Henry’s top 10 goals of a legendary career [videos]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi