Kyah Cahill (Tim’s son) sings the American national anthem before NY RB 2 – DC United 1
Tim Cahill was a proud man in the lead up to New York Red Bulls’ 2-1 win in the MLS over DC United on Saturday night.
Just before kick off, all eyes were on Tim’s son Kyah as he belted out a rather impressive rendition of the American national anthem.
Kyah Cahill is 10-years-old and appears to be in the perfect city to advance his dreams to be an entertainment star of the future.
Predictably, there have already been calls in Australia for Kyah to sign before a Socceroos match which after his performance in New York now seems an absolute certainty.
Video of Kyah Cahill singing the American national anthem is below. Followed by Tim Cahill’s proud Instagram picture.
And then of course Tim Cahill scored the winner for New York Red Bulls, this is also on the final video below.
Watch Live Stream
- New York Red Bulls crush New York City 7-0 as Frank Lampard is booed by own fans (Videos)May 22, 2016
- Horrendous assault in the USL: Romeo Parkes attacks Karl Ouimette from behind (video)May 8, 2016
- New York Red Bulls’ tremendously elaborate free-kick routine leads to a goal (Video)April 30, 2016
- Done Deal: Chelsea sign Matt Miazga from the New York Red Bulls, his 1st interview (Video)January 30, 2016
- Australian legend Tim Cahill scores insane wondergoal on his Melbourne City debut (Video)October 15, 2016
- Everton legend Tim Cahill leaves Shanghai Shenhua, writes lengthy Instagram farewellFebruary 16, 2016
- Demba Ba (ex-Chelsea) & Tim Cahill (ex-Everton) score in the Chinese FA Cup semifinal (Video)October 22, 2015
- Ex-Everton star Tim Cahill scores bullet header for Shanghai Shenhua [video]June 26, 2015