Kyah Cahill (Tim’s son) sings the American national anthem before NY RB 2 – DC United 1
- September 1, 2013
Tim Cahill was a proud man in the lead up to New York Red Bulls’ 2-1 win in the MLS over DC United on Saturday night.
Just before kick off, all eyes were on Tim’s son Kyah as he belted out a rather impressive rendition of the American national anthem.
Kyah Cahill is 10-years-old and appears to be in the perfect city to advance his dreams to be an entertainment star of the future.
Predictably, there have already been calls in Australia for Kyah to sign before a Socceroos match which after his performance in New York now seems an absolute certainty.
Video of Kyah Cahill singing the American national anthem is below. Followed by Tim Cahill’s proud Instagram picture.
And then of course Tim Cahill scored the winner for New York Red Bulls, this is also on the final video below.
- New York Red Bulls score from a super sneaky and illegal corner v Chicago Fire, goal st...
- Chelsea legend Frank Lampard nutmegged in build-up to NY Red Bulls goal (Video)
- NYRB’s fans produce a giant comic banner mocking NYCFC’s Frank Lampard ...
- Shaun Wright-Phillips bagged brilliant assist for his brother on his NY Red Bulls debut...
- Jose Mourinho thought NY Red Bulls were too aggressive for a pre-season game (Video)
- New York Red Bulls beat Chelsea 4-2 (Highlights)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...