- Spurs loanee Alex Pritchard scored yet another fine goal for Brentford [Official Video]
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- Man United loanee Reece James (Huddersfield) nets 1st professional goal directly from a corner [Official Video]
- Reading 1 – Arsenal 2: Alexis hits two as the Gunners win in extra time [Official highlights]
- Juan Mata hugged every Chelsea player after Man United lost at Stamford Bridge [Video]
Koln Keeper Clanger! Timo Horn tries juggling his way out of trouble, has a FAIL v Dynamo Dresden
- July 21, 2013
The opening day of the German second division on Saturday saw a brilliant goalie FAIL in the 1-1 draw between Koln and Dynamo Dresden.
After Koln took the lead midway through the second half, Dynamo equalised with a goal from Tobias Kempe in the 79th minute following a terrible mistake from visiting keeper Timo Horn.
20-year-old Horn suffered a rush of blood to his head when, rather than whacking the ball into row Z when under pressure from a backpass, the custodian tried to juggle his way out of trouble by taking on a Dresden forward in his own box.
That course of action proved a poor choice, and seconds later the home team had drawn level.
Enjoy Timo Horn’s FAIL on the opening day of the Bundesliga 2 season below.