Koln Keeper Clanger! Timo Horn tries juggling his way out of trouble, has a FAIL v Dynamo Dresden
- July 21, 2013
The opening day of the German second division on Saturday saw a brilliant goalie FAIL in the 1-1 draw between Koln and Dynamo Dresden.
After Koln took the lead midway through the second half, Dynamo equalised with a goal from Tobias Kempe in the 79th minute following a terrible mistake from visiting keeper Timo Horn.
20-year-old Horn suffered a rush of blood to his head when, rather than whacking the ball into row Z when under pressure from a backpass, the custodian tried to juggle his way out of trouble by taking on a Dresden forward in his own box.
That course of action proved a poor choice, and seconds later the home team had drawn level.
Enjoy Timo Horn’s FAIL on the opening day of the Bundesliga 2 season below.
- Spurs’ capture of defender Kevin Wimmer is all-but confirmed by the Austrian coac...
- Done Deal: Tottenham and Cologne agree £5m deal for Kevin Wimmer [Kicker]
- Anthony Ujah (Cologne) joins goat’s birthday celebrations after apologising for g...
- Cologne’s Anthony Ujah celebrates scoring v Frankfurt by pulling a goat by itR...
- Manuel Neuer was at his colossal best against Köln at the weekend [Video]
- Bayern Munich v FC Cologne: Watch a Live Stream of the Bundesliga match – available in UK
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi