Koln Keeper Clanger! Timo Horn tries juggling his way out of trouble, has a FAIL v Dynamo Dresden
- July 21, 2013
The opening day of the German second division on Saturday saw a brilliant goalie FAIL in the 1-1 draw between Koln and Dynamo Dresden.
After Koln took the lead midway through the second half, Dynamo equalised with a goal from Tobias Kempe in the 79th minute following a terrible mistake from visiting keeper Timo Horn.
20-year-old Horn suffered a rush of blood to his head when, rather than whacking the ball into row Z when under pressure from a backpass, the custodian tried to juggle his way out of trouble by taking on a Dresden forward in his own box.
That course of action proved a poor choice, and seconds later the home team had drawn level.
Enjoy Timo Horn’s FAIL on the opening day of the Bundesliga 2 season below.
- Cologne v Stoke City: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Spurs’ capture of defender Kevin Wimmer is all-but confirmed by the Austrian coac...
- Done Deal: Tottenham and Cologne agree £5m deal for Kevin Wimmer [Kicker]
- Anthony Ujah (Cologne) joins goat’s birthday celebrations after apologising for g...
- Cologne’s Anthony Ujah celebrates scoring v Frankfurt by pulling a goat by itR...
- Manuel Neuer was at his colossal best against Köln at the weekend [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...