- Liverpool’s Suso got a drone for Christmas [Instagram Video]
- Crystal Palace’s Yannick Bolasie shows off his ‘tekkers’ on a hands-free Segway [Video]
- Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski receives a super cute Christmas message from a little girl [Instagram]
- Atletico want Chelsea’s Fernando Torres as he’s eligible for the Champions League [Mundo Deportivo]
- Man United have only ever lost once on Boxing Day in the Premier League, 86.4% win record
Koln Keeper Clanger! Timo Horn tries juggling his way out of trouble, has a FAIL v Dynamo Dresden
The opening day of the German second division on Saturday saw a brilliant goalie FAIL in the 1-1 draw between Koln and Dynamo Dresden.
After Koln took the lead midway through the second half, Dynamo equalised with a goal from Tobias Kempe in the 79th minute following a terrible mistake from visiting keeper Timo Horn.
20-year-old Horn suffered a rush of blood to his head when, rather than whacking the ball into row Z when under pressure from a backpass, the custodian tried to juggle his way out of trouble by taking on a Dresden forward in his own box.
That course of action proved a poor choice, and seconds later the home team had drawn level.
Enjoy Timo Horn’s FAIL on the opening day of the Bundesliga 2 season below.
- Updated: July 21, 2013