Soccer Coup: Kobe ‘Briante’ visited Milanello and spoke fluent Italian in a Milan shirt
- July 20, 2013
Galliani will have enjoyed this!
NBA and LA Lakers star Kobe Bryant visited Milanello today and showed off his linguistic skills with some perfectly fluent Italian.
And he wasn’t just spouting generic niceties either: citing Van Basten, Gullit and Rijkaard from the great Sacchi side, he’s clearly being genuine when he says ‘Milan has always been my favourite Squadra‘.
Otherwise, in terms of impact, Galliani must be delighted with what was an unexpected marketing coup for the Milan giants Stateside.
[gthumb id=”337113″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...