- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Soccer Coup: Kobe ‘Briante’ visited Milanello and spoke fluent Italian in a Milan shirt
Galliani will have enjoyed this!
NBA and LA Lakers star Kobe Bryant visited Milanello today and showed off his linguistic skills with some perfectly fluent Italian.
And he wasn’t just spouting generic niceties either: citing Van Basten, Gullit and Rijkaard from the great Sacchi side, he’s clearly being genuine when he says ‘Milan has always been my favourite Squadra‘.
Otherwise, in terms of impact, Galliani must be delighted with what was an unexpected marketing coup for the Milan giants Stateside.
[gthumb id="337113" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: July 20, 2013