- Egyptian presenter reads the news wearing a CD Nacional (Portugal) shirt [Video]
- ‘Never a penalty, Colback dived!’ Mini-Manchester United fan on 3-1 win v Newcastle [Video]
- So Close! Neymar flicks the ball up to make his own bicycle kick during Charity Match [Video]
- MMA Star Jose Aldo humiliates Neymar with a Rainbow Flick! [Video]
- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar fluffed a panenka penalty against Hoffenheim, still scored a hat-trick for Schalke [Vine & Video]
Dutch striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar had an interesting Saturday for Schalke in the Bundesliga.
Huntelaar, who had missed much of the season through injury, hit the high notes in a 4-0 win over Hoffenheim with a hat-trick, however he also had a moment of shame when he fluffed a paneka penalty.
As the Dutchman looked to close out a first half hat-trick, Huntelaar was left with egg on his face when his chipped penalty was easily caught by Hoffenheim keeper Koen Casteels.
On the more positive side of things, Huntelaar gave Schalke a two goal cushion tapping in from close range in the 6th minute and rifling in from 18 yards in the 28th, while his closed out his trips in the 79th.
See Klaas-Jan Huntelaar’s missed panenka penalty below, together with match highlights of Schalke 4 - Hoffenheim 0.
- Updated: March 8, 2014