One Everton fan goes a little bit overboard with the amount of names on his shirt [PIcture]
- August 3, 2014
A picture is going around social networks on Sunday showing how one Everton fan has gone a little bid overboard with the amount of names on his Toffees shirt.
Rather than picking his favourite player, the Everton fan has built a crossword style pattern on the back of his replica jersey in which he has connected names of his favourite players.
The shirt appears to be a brand new creation as it includes the name of new summer signing Romelu Lukaku.
See how one Evertonian has managed to get ten names on the back of his shirt below.
- Everton celebrate Aaron Lennon’s signing from Spurs with a YouTube montage
- Watch Ramiro Funes Mori’s first interview as an Everton player (Video)
- Done Deal: Everton sign defender Ramiro Funes Mori from River Plate for £9.5m (Tweet ...
- Chelsea & Everton fans react to the claim John Stones ‘didn’t meanR...
- New Everton song trolls Chelsea: Money can’t buy me Stones (video)
- Spurred On urge Daniel Levy to splash the cash after Spurs 0 – Everton 0 (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...