One Everton fan goes a little bit overboard with the amount of names on his shirt [PIcture]
- August 3, 2014
A picture is going around social networks on Sunday showing how one Everton fan has gone a little bid overboard with the amount of names on his Toffees shirt.
Rather than picking his favourite player, the Everton fan has built a crossword style pattern on the back of his replica jersey in which he has connected names of his favourite players.
The shirt appears to be a brand new creation as it includes the name of new summer signing Romelu Lukaku.
See how one Evertonian has managed to get ten names on the back of his shirt below.
- Leeds pieced together an amazing team move as Alex Mowatt scored v Everton (Video)
- Everton v Villarreal: Watch a Live Stream of Duncan Ferguson’s testimonial, with Wayne ...
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho explains the rules of the transfer window to Everton (Video)
- Jose Mourinho refuses to comment on Chelsea’s pursuit of John Stones (Video)
- Man United are taking on Chelsea in the race to sign John Stones [Guardian]
- ‘Roberto Martinez’ bashes Chelsea’s disrespectful approach for John S...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi