- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas hits back at Sergio Ramos’ Spain criticisms: ‘Say it to my face!’ [Sport]
- “Amazing! Top football!” Jose Mourinho on Chelsea’s 5-0 win at Schalke [Video]
- Man City fly in Monaco’s Layvin Kurzawa on a private jet, but left-back sees Bayern game in his hotel
- Enfield’s Edgar Davids! Spurs fans have prepared a new Ryan Mason flag!
- Man United may move for Wesley Sneijder after he was dropped by Galatasaray [Star]
One Everton fan goes a little bit overboard with the amount of names on his shirt [PIcture]
A picture is going around social networks on Sunday showing how one Everton fan has gone a little bid overboard with the amount of names on his Toffees shirt.
Rather than picking his favourite player, the Everton fan has built a crossword style pattern on the back of his replica jersey in which he has connected names of his favourite players.
The shirt appears to be a brand new creation as it includes the name of new summer signing Romelu Lukaku.
See how one Evertonian has managed to get ten names on the back of his shirt below.
- Updated: August 3, 2014