Kiss My Face! Alan Pardew looked ridiculously smug in front of dejected David Moyes at full time yesterday [Pictures]
- December 8, 2013
It’s often said of Newcastle manager Alan Pardew that he bears more than a striking resemblance to Steve Coogan’s comic character Alan Partridge, both in appearance and in mannerisms.
And Pardew might as well have exclaimed ‘Kiss my face!’ a la Partridge at full time at Old Trafford yesterday, pulling the smuggest face you’ll ever see at a football match.
The smugness was all the more notable next to the sorry dejection of David Moyes.
Just look at how smug he looks!
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]