Kiss My Face! Alan Pardew looked ridiculously smug in front of dejected David Moyes at full time yesterday [Pictures]
- December 8, 2013
It’s often said of Newcastle manager Alan Pardew that he bears more than a striking resemblance to Steve Coogan’s comic character Alan Partridge, both in appearance and in mannerisms.
And Pardew might as well have exclaimed ‘Kiss my face!’ a la Partridge at full time at Old Trafford yesterday, pulling the smuggest face you’ll ever see at a football match.
The smugness was all the more notable next to the sorry dejection of David Moyes.
Just look at how smug he looks!
- Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew is lauded for having ‘Pards’ printed on his...
- Yohan Cabaye (PSG) set for shock reunion with Alan Pardew at Crystal Palace [Mirror]
- 101 Writers Premier League Awards – John Terry and Harry Kane scoop prizes
- Alan Pardew rubbishes accusation that he’s to blame for Newcastle plight [Video]
- Alan Pardew puts £60 million price tag on star player Yannick Bolasie [Video]
- Alan Pardew denies that he’s trying to sign Newcastle goalkeeper Tim Krul [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi