Kiss My Face! Alan Pardew looked ridiculously smug in front of dejected David Moyes at full time yesterday [Pictures]
- December 8, 2013
It’s often said of Newcastle manager Alan Pardew that he bears more than a striking resemblance to Steve Coogan’s comic character Alan Partridge, both in appearance and in mannerisms.
And Pardew might as well have exclaimed ‘Kiss my face!’ a la Partridge at full time at Old Trafford yesterday, pulling the smuggest face you’ll ever see at a football match.
The smugness was all the more notable next to the sorry dejection of David Moyes.
Just look at how smug he looks!
- Alan Pardew celebrates Crystal Palace’s “fantastic” win over Chelsea ...
- Arsenal fans quickly forget about Karim Benzema after Olivier Giroud golazo v Crystal P...
- Alan Pardew says he picked the wrong Crystal Palace team for Norwich win (video)
- Alan Pardew: Yohan Cabaye is good enough for Chelsea or Arsenal (Video)
- Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew is lauded for having ‘Pards’ printed on his...
- Yohan Cabaye (PSG) set for shock reunion with Alan Pardew at Crystal Palace [Mirror]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...