Kiss My Face! Alan Pardew looked ridiculously smug in front of dejected David Moyes at full time yesterday [Pictures]
It’s often said of Newcastle manager Alan Pardew that he bears more than a striking resemblance to Steve Coogan’s comic character Alan Partridge, both in appearance and in mannerisms.
And Pardew might as well have exclaimed ‘Kiss my face!’ a la Partridge at full time at Old Trafford yesterday, pulling the smuggest face you’ll ever see at a football match.
The smugness was all the more notable next to the sorry dejection of David Moyes.
Just look at how smug he looks!
Watch Live Stream
- Alan Pardew panned mercilessly for dad dance as Palace lose to Man United (Tweets & Video)May 21, 2016
- Juan Mata saw Alan Pardew’s dance and it clearly annoyed him (Video)May 21, 2016
- Everyone thinks Alan Pardew’s dance caused Man United equaliser [Tweets]May 21, 2016
- Alan Pardew believes Crystal Palace are ‘superior’ to Manchester United in certain areas (Videos)May 21, 2016
- David Moyes confirms Adnan Januzaj’s Sunderland loan, promises plenty of game time (Video)August 12, 2016
- Sunderland boss David Moyes confirms Adnan Januzaj deal & talks Everton target Lamine KoneAugust 12, 2016
- David Moyes: I wanted to bring Toni Kroos to Man United [Times]June 26, 2016
- Mourinho took less than a minute of being Manchester United boss to troll Van Gaal (Video)May 27, 2016