- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
Kim Kallstrom may get his Arsenal debut against Everton this weekend in the FA Cup [Mirror]
According to the Mirror’s John Cross on Wednesday Swedish international Kim Kallstrom “has an outside chance” of making Arsenal’s squad for this Saturday’s FA Cup quarterfinal match against Everton.
Kallstrom was infamously bought by Arsenal during the January transfer window, however no sooner had the Swede agreed to join Arsene Wenger’s team then it was revealed that the Gunners had signed an already injured player.
The Kallstrom loan signing saga was made all the more incredible as it was then revealed by Arsene Wenger that he knew the Swede had a back problem before he agreed to sign the midfielder.
The 31-year-old, who was Arsenal’s only addition in January, is now reported to have told the Swedish FA’s medical staff that he is “close to being fit.” The Mirror in turn has taken this as meaning that Kallstrom could finally make his debut for the Gunners against Everton.
- Updated: March 5, 2014