Kim Kallstrom may get his Arsenal debut against Everton this weekend in the FA Cup [Mirror]
- March 5, 2014
According to the Mirror’s John Cross on Wednesday Swedish international Kim Kallstrom “has an outside chance” of making Arsenal’s squad for this Saturday’s FA Cup quarterfinal match against Everton.
Kallstrom was infamously bought by Arsenal during the January transfer window, however no sooner had the Swede agreed to join Arsene Wenger’s team then it was revealed that the Gunners had signed an already injured player.
The Kallstrom loan signing saga was made all the more incredible as it was then revealed by Arsene Wenger that he knew the Swede had a back problem before he agreed to sign the midfielder.
The 31-year-old, who was Arsenal’s only addition in January, is now reported to have told the Swedish FA’s medical staff that he is “close to being fit.” The Mirror in turn has taken this as meaning that Kallstrom could finally make his debut for the Gunners against Everton.
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- West Ham owner David Gold confirms interest in signing Arsenal’s Carl Jenkinson [...
- Petr Cech insists that a collective effort will bring success to Arsenal [Video]
- Petr Cech explains what Arsenal are missing [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi