- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho: ‘Manchester United are very much in the title race’ [Video]
- Intercom message interrupts Van Gaal’s presser asking for a masseur, he thinks it’s a prank [Video]
Kim Kallstrom arrives at Arsenal training ground to complete loan move from Spartak Moscow [Mirror]
Arsenal appear to be close to making a Deadline Day signing, according to John Cross of the Mirror.
31 year old Swedish midfielder Kim Kallstrom is close to signing for the Gunners on loan.
The Spartak Moscow player is seen as a short term solution, providing cover in midfield.
He is reportedly at the Arsenal training ground to finalise the move and complete a medical.
Kallstrom should be available for Sunday’s game against Crystal Palace.
This would certainly be one of the more surreal Deadline Day transfers, with Kallstrom at his peak a long time ago.
Kim Kallstrom has arrived at Arsenal training ground to complete talks, medical and loan deal. Could poss play Sunday. More on live blog
— John Cross (@johncrossmirror) January 31, 2014
- Updated: January 31, 2014