Kim Kallstrom arrives at Arsenal training ground to complete loan move from Spartak Moscow [Mirror]
- January 31, 2014
Arsenal appear to be close to making a Deadline Day signing, according to John Cross of the Mirror.
31 year old Swedish midfielder Kim Kallstrom is close to signing for the Gunners on loan.
The Spartak Moscow player is seen as a short term solution, providing cover in midfield.
He is reportedly at the Arsenal training ground to finalise the move and complete a medical.
Kallstrom should be available for Sunday’s game against Crystal Palace.
This would certainly be one of the more surreal Deadline Day transfers, with Kallstrom at his peak a long time ago.
Kim Kallstrom has arrived at Arsenal training ground to complete talks, medical and loan deal. Could poss play Sunday. More on live blog
— John Cross (@johncrossmirror) January 31, 2014
- Arsene Wenger spotted in Paris, could Arsenal land Edinson Cavani? (Pictures)
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem got stamped on for Rangers on Sunday (Video)
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes spectacular 92nd minute save in 2-1 win v Juvent...
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem bags lovely through ball assist on Rangers league debut (...
- ‘It’s not worth celebrating’ Arsenal fans’ bizarre reaction aft...
- Arsenal fans react to claims Riyad Mahrez could move from Leicester (Tweets)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...