Kim Kallstrom arrives at Arsenal training ground to complete loan move from Spartak Moscow [Mirror]
- January 31, 2014
Arsenal appear to be close to making a Deadline Day signing, according to John Cross of the Mirror.
31 year old Swedish midfielder Kim Kallstrom is close to signing for the Gunners on loan.
The Spartak Moscow player is seen as a short term solution, providing cover in midfield.
He is reportedly at the Arsenal training ground to finalise the move and complete a medical.
Kallstrom should be available for Sunday’s game against Crystal Palace.
This would certainly be one of the more surreal Deadline Day transfers, with Kallstrom at his peak a long time ago.
Kim Kallstrom has arrived at Arsenal training ground to complete talks, medical and loan deal. Could poss play Sunday. More on live blog
— John Cross (@johncrossmirror) January 31, 2014
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...