Kim Kallstrom arrives at Arsenal training ground to complete loan move from Spartak Moscow [Mirror]
- January 31, 2014
Arsenal appear to be close to making a Deadline Day signing, according to John Cross of the Mirror.
31 year old Swedish midfielder Kim Kallstrom is close to signing for the Gunners on loan.
The Spartak Moscow player is seen as a short term solution, providing cover in midfield.
He is reportedly at the Arsenal training ground to finalise the move and complete a medical.
Kallstrom should be available for Sunday’s game against Crystal Palace.
This would certainly be one of the more surreal Deadline Day transfers, with Kallstrom at his peak a long time ago.
Kim Kallstrom has arrived at Arsenal training ground to complete talks, medical and loan deal. Could poss play Sunday. More on live blog
— John Cross (@johncrossmirror) January 31, 2014
- Arsenal’s Mathieu Flamini is talking to Bastia about a move [Eurosport]
- Raheem Sterling tops list of 20 most valuable youngsters ft. Man United & Arsenal ...
- No Sh*t Sherlock: Sky Sports rank Fergie 1st, Wenger 2nd in Best PL Manager study [Chart]
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil picks his Ultimate XI ft. 7 Real Madrid teammates & Ang...
- Ronald Koeman admits that Man United & Arsenal target Morgan Schneiderlin missed t...
- William Carvalho isn’t joining Arsenal, as Sporting boss Jorge Jesus says midfiel...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi