- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
Kieran Gibbs visits Arsenal’s Theo Walcott’s in hospital, announces his surgery was a success [Instagram]
This is news Arsenal fans will be happy to receive.
Arsenal’s defeat of Tottenham in the FA Cup was tinged with sadness for the Gunners as Theo Walcott saw his season and World Cup hopes get wiped out against Spurs.
Walcott was stretchered off the Emirates pitch flashing his now infamous 2-0 sign in was looked like an innocuous injury, but soon it was confirmed that the forward had a ruptured knee ligament.
Walcott has since been operated on, and on Saturday his was visited by Arsenal left-back Kieran Gibbs.
Aside from taking a photo, Gibbs wrote a message on his Instagram account saying: Great to see this guy today! Successful Op, now road to recovery
- Updated: January 11, 2014