- Lying 16th, Dortmund fans explain their love of Jurgen Klopp after Arsenal defeat [Video]
- Arsene Wenger jokes about getting an easier draw in the Champions League
- Manchester United v Hull: Predicted line-ups, preview & betting tips
- Brendan Rodgers defends the form of Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard [Official Video]
- Prosecutor requests 8 month prison sentence for Brandao headbutt on PSG’s Thiago Motta [Video]
Kevin-Prince Boateng smoked a cigarette, drank a beer before a doping test after Schalke beat Bayer [Picture]
On February the 15th Schalke picked up a 2-1 win away at Bayer Leverkusen in the Bundesliga, and now a controversial picture has been leaked online from the Schalke dressing room after the game.
A picture has now come out showing Schalke’s Kevin-Prince Boateng smoking a cigarette and drinking a beer in the dressing room after the win.
Making the picture all the more interesting is the fact that Boateng is said to have been pictured before taking a doping test.
Schalke manager Horst Heldt has since been questioned about the picture, and the manager has revealed he was fully aware of KPB’s post match activities. Heldt claimed it’s common for footballers to have a beer to help them urinate for a doping test quicker after sweating for 90 minutes. Moreover, KPB is said to be well-known for smoking a cigarette after a win.
- Updated: February 25, 2014