Kevin-Prince Boateng smoked a cigarette, drank a beer before a doping test after Schalke beat Bayer [Picture]
On February the 15th Schalke picked up a 2-1 win away at Bayer Leverkusen in the Bundesliga, and now a controversial picture has been leaked online from the Schalke dressing room after the game.
A picture has now come out showing Schalke’s Kevin-Prince Boateng smoking a cigarette and drinking a beer in the dressing room after the win.
Making the picture all the more interesting is the fact that Boateng is said to have been pictured before taking a doping test.
Schalke manager Horst Heldt has since been questioned about the picture, and the manager has revealed he was fully aware of KPB’s post match activities. Heldt claimed it’s common for footballers to have a beer to help them urinate for a doping test quicker after sweating for 90 minutes. Moreover, KPB is said to be well-known for smoking a cigarette after a win.
Watch Live Stream
- Kevin-Prince Boateng hits out at German politician who made racist remarks about Jerome [Instagram]May 29, 2016
- Kevin-Prince Boateng denies he insulted Ghana coach Kwesi Appiah, instead claims he was told to “f**k off!June 26, 2014
- Kevin-Prince Boateng! (Schalke) 2-2 v Eintracht FrankfurtJanuary 11, 2014
- Ghana go 7-3 up on aggregate! Kevin Prince Boateng v EgyptNovember 19, 2013
- There’s a good chance Schalke will sign Chelsea’s Kurt Zouma on loan [Di Marzio]August 28, 2016
- Schalke agree loan deal with Spurs for Nabil Bentaleb [L’Equipe]August 23, 2016
- Done Deal: Man City sign Leroy Sane from Schalke (Official Video)August 2, 2016
- Schalke confirm Leroy Sané’s impending transfer to Manchester CityAugust 1, 2016