- AC Milan open negotiations with Atletico Madrid hoping to swap Fernando Torres for Alessio Cerci [Guardian]
- Funny! James Milner plays up to his boring reputation as Man City legend Chappy visits [Video]
- Clarke Carlisle is fighting for his life in hospital after being hit by a lorry
- Priceless! Kids are amazed when Iker Casillas competes against them for goalkeeping position! [Video]
- Juventus ultras talk about why they feel the need to get club tattoos [Copa 90 Video]
Kevin-Prince Boateng smoked a cigarette, drank a beer before a doping test after Schalke beat Bayer [Picture]
On February the 15th Schalke picked up a 2-1 win away at Bayer Leverkusen in the Bundesliga, and now a controversial picture has been leaked online from the Schalke dressing room after the game.
A picture has now come out showing Schalke’s Kevin-Prince Boateng smoking a cigarette and drinking a beer in the dressing room after the win.
Making the picture all the more interesting is the fact that Boateng is said to have been pictured before taking a doping test.
Schalke manager Horst Heldt has since been questioned about the picture, and the manager has revealed he was fully aware of KPB’s post match activities. Heldt claimed it’s common for footballers to have a beer to help them urinate for a doping test quicker after sweating for 90 minutes. Moreover, KPB is said to be well-known for smoking a cigarette after a win.
- Updated: February 25, 2014