Kevin-Prince Boateng smoked a cigarette, drank a beer before a doping test after Schalke beat Bayer [Picture]
- February 25, 2014
On February the 15th Schalke picked up a 2-1 win away at Bayer Leverkusen in the Bundesliga, and now a controversial picture has been leaked online from the Schalke dressing room after the game.
A picture has now come out showing Schalke’s Kevin-Prince Boateng smoking a cigarette and drinking a beer in the dressing room after the win.
Making the picture all the more interesting is the fact that Boateng is said to have been pictured before taking a doping test.
Schalke manager Horst Heldt has since been questioned about the picture, and the manager has revealed he was fully aware of KPB’s post match activities. Heldt claimed it’s common for footballers to have a beer to help them urinate for a doping test quicker after sweating for 90 minutes. Moreover, KPB is said to be well-known for smoking a cigarette after a win.
- Kevin-Prince Boateng denies he insulted Ghana coach Kwesi Appiah, instead claims he was...
- Kevin-Prince Boateng! (Schalke) 2-2 v Eintracht Frankfurt
- Ghana go 7-3 up on aggregate! Kevin Prince Boateng v Egypt
- Antoine Griezmann (Real Sociedad) 1-4 v Real Madrid
- A young Kevin-Prince Boateng calls in to German children TV show, screams down the phon...
- Kevin-Prince Boateng (Schalke, pen) 1-1 v Augsburg
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi