- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Kevin-Prince Boateng smoked a cigarette, drank a beer before a doping test after Schalke beat Bayer [Picture]
- Updated: February 25, 2014
On February the 15th Schalke picked up a 2-1 win away at Bayer Leverkusen in the Bundesliga, and now a controversial picture has been leaked online from the Schalke dressing room after the game.
A picture has now come out showing Schalke’s Kevin-Prince Boateng smoking a cigarette and drinking a beer in the dressing room after the win.
Making the picture all the more interesting is the fact that Boateng is said to have been pictured before taking a doping test.
Schalke manager Horst Heldt has since been questioned about the picture, and the manager has revealed he was fully aware of KPB’s post match activities. Heldt claimed it’s common for footballers to have a beer to help them urinate for a doping test quicker after sweating for 90 minutes. Moreover, KPB is said to be well-known for smoking a cigarette after a win.