Kevin-Prince Boateng denies he insulted Ghana coach Kwesi Appiah, instead claims he was told to “f**k off!
- June 26, 2014
Schalke and Ghana midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng has wasted little time getting out his side of the story following his World Cup expulsion.
Kevin-Prince Boateng, along with Sulley Muntari, were summarily sacked from the Ghana squad on Thursday amid reports of fighting inside the camp.
Regarding KPB, there have been reports that the Black Stars star had exchanged words with the coach Akwasi Appiah which had lead to his departure from the squad.
That narrative, however, has been completed refuted by the Schalke man in an exclusive report by Bild. KPB told the German tabloid:
No one should think that I insulted the manager. I’m now leaving & wish my team-mates best of luck for the game.
Muntari and I were just joking around, and the coach stopped the session and sent us back to the changing room.
Afterwards I went and asked what he had against me and he started yelling. He insulted me.There were words like: ‘Fuck off’.
No-one should think I insulted the coach.I’m travelling now, and wish my colleagues all the best for the match against Portugal.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...