Kevin-Prince Boateng denies he insulted Ghana coach Kwesi Appiah, instead claims he was told to “f**k off!
- June 26, 2014
Schalke and Ghana midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng has wasted little time getting out his side of the story following his World Cup expulsion.
Kevin-Prince Boateng, along with Sulley Muntari, were summarily sacked from the Ghana squad on Thursday amid reports of fighting inside the camp.
Regarding KPB, there have been reports that the Black Stars star had exchanged words with the coach Akwasi Appiah which had lead to his departure from the squad.
That narrative, however, has been completed refuted by the Schalke man in an exclusive report by Bild. KPB told the German tabloid:
No one should think that I insulted the manager. I’m now leaving & wish my team-mates best of luck for the game.
Muntari and I were just joking around, and the coach stopped the session and sent us back to the changing room.
Afterwards I went and asked what he had against me and he started yelling. He insulted me.There were words like: ‘Fuck off’.
No-one should think I insulted the coach.I’m travelling now, and wish my colleagues all the best for the match against Portugal.
- Leaked Audio: Wife of Torino’s Afriyie Acquah reveals 4 year affair with Aston Vi...
- Mali U20 scored two stunning golazos v Ghana at the U20 World Cup [Videos]
- Golazo: Moussa Konate scored an amazing lob to ease Senegal to victory over Ghana [Video]
- Chelsea-owned Everton loanee Christian Atsu (Ghana) named Player of AFCON Tournament [V...
- Ivory Coast star Gervinho gets hilarious photoshop treatment after AFCON win [Video]
- Photoshoppers go into overdrive mocking Gervinho’s pose during the Ivory Coast v ...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...