Kevin Phillips completely screws up saying Gylfi Sigurdsson’s name after Spurs beat Southampton [Vine]
- March 23, 2014
Sky Sports pundit Kevin Phillips came a cropper on Sunday when he tried to say the name of Tottenham’s match winner against Southampton: Gylfi Sigurdsson.
Sigurdsson scored an injury time winner for Spurs to complete a memorable 3-2 comeback win for Tim Sherwood’s men.
In a classic pronunciation FAIL, Kevin Phillips wildly screwed up saying Gylfi Sigurdsson’s name during the post match analysis in the Sky studios.
Enjoy Kevin Phillips’s version of “Gylfi Sigurdsson” after Tottenham beat Saints below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...