- Man City captain Vincent Kompany laughs at “our special player” Sergio Aguero in post-match interview [Video]
- Jose Mourinho didn’t want to discuss Di Matteo pre-Schalke 0 – Chelsea 5 [Video]
- Manchester United asst manager Ryan Giggs: ‘Louis van Gaal’s been great with me’ [Video]
- Stunning Aguero hat-trick saves Man City blushes in 3-2 win over 10 man Bayern Munich [Best Tweets]
- Arsenal boss Wenger asked about rumoured crisis talks with Gazidis, neatly deflects question [Video]
Kevin Phillips completely screws up saying Gylfi Sigurdsson’s name after Spurs beat Southampton [Vine]
Sky Sports pundit Kevin Phillips came a cropper on Sunday when he tried to say the name of Tottenham’s match winner against Southampton: Gylfi Sigurdsson.
Sigurdsson scored an injury time winner for Spurs to complete a memorable 3-2 comeback win for Tim Sherwood’s men.
In a classic pronunciation FAIL, Kevin Phillips wildly screwed up saying Gylfi Sigurdsson’s name during the post match analysis in the Sky studios.
Enjoy Kevin Phillips’s version of “Gylfi Sigurdsson” after Tottenham beat Saints below.
- Updated: March 23, 2014