- The World Tour Continues! Martin Ødegaard visits Barça today, excited to meet his idol Messi [VG Sporten]
- Lambert: ‘Roy Keane did visit Tom Cleverley, but it was a civilized conversation’ [Video]
- Funny BT Sports Christmas Ad: Carollers sing foul-mouthed football chants! [Video]
- Man Utd’s Robin van Persie: ‘I had a bad game v Arsenal, criticism was justified’ [Video]
- Neil Warnock: ‘I’d love Ashley Cole, but he’s not gonna come to Palace, he’s lovin’ it in Italy’
Kevin Phillips completely screws up saying Gylfi Sigurdsson’s name after Spurs beat Southampton [Vine]
Sky Sports pundit Kevin Phillips came a cropper on Sunday when he tried to say the name of Tottenham’s match winner against Southampton: Gylfi Sigurdsson.
Sigurdsson scored an injury time winner for Spurs to complete a memorable 3-2 comeback win for Tim Sherwood’s men.
In a classic pronunciation FAIL, Kevin Phillips wildly screwed up saying Gylfi Sigurdsson’s name during the post match analysis in the Sky studios.
Enjoy Kevin Phillips’s version of “Gylfi Sigurdsson” after Tottenham beat Saints below.
- Updated: March 23, 2014