Kevin Phillips completely screws up saying Gylfi Sigurdsson’s name after Spurs beat Southampton [Vine]
- March 23, 2014
Sky Sports pundit Kevin Phillips came a cropper on Sunday when he tried to say the name of Tottenham’s match winner against Southampton: Gylfi Sigurdsson.
Sigurdsson scored an injury time winner for Spurs to complete a memorable 3-2 comeback win for Tim Sherwood’s men.
In a classic pronunciation FAIL, Kevin Phillips wildly screwed up saying Gylfi Sigurdsson’s name during the post match analysis in the Sky studios.
Enjoy Kevin Phillips’s version of “Gylfi Sigurdsson” after Tottenham beat Saints below.
- Ex-Arsenal man Martin Keown panned for saying Alfie Sigurdsson is good for Swansea [Vin...
- Which player has covered the most distance in a Premier League 2014/2015 match?!
- Fan Footage: Gylfi Sigurdsson’s quality volley for Iceland v Holland
- DISGRACE: Chelsea’s Diego Costa punched Swansea’s Gylfi Sigurdsson in the f...
- Fantasy Premier League tips & predictions: Gameweek 2!
- Swansea’s Gylfi Sigurdsson on winner v Manchester United: ‘Routledge told m...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...