- Leo Messi unhappy that Barcelona haven’t lobbied for him to win Ballon D’Or [MARCA]
- Liverpool planning January move for West Brom’s Saido Berahino [Mail]
- Barcelona boss Luis Enrique: ‘There is no ‘Messi Case’, Leo is happy here’ [Video]
- Darren Fletcher makes fun of Ashley Young’s diving in Manchester United Q&A for Chevrolet
- Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez poses in his underwear for modelling photo shoot [Video]
Kevin Phillips completely screws up saying Gylfi Sigurdsson’s name after Spurs beat Southampton [Vine]
Sky Sports pundit Kevin Phillips came a cropper on Sunday when he tried to say the name of Tottenham’s match winner against Southampton: Gylfi Sigurdsson.
Sigurdsson scored an injury time winner for Spurs to complete a memorable 3-2 comeback win for Tim Sherwood’s men.
In a classic pronunciation FAIL, Kevin Phillips wildly screwed up saying Gylfi Sigurdsson’s name during the post match analysis in the Sky studios.
Enjoy Kevin Phillips’s version of “Gylfi Sigurdsson” after Tottenham beat Saints below.
- Updated: March 23, 2014