Kevin Keegan tells Newcastle fans how Mike Ashley missed out on Liverpool’s Hyypia & Luka Modric [Video]
- May 11, 2014
A new video has been put on YouTube from an event where Kevin Keegan was addressing a room full of Newcastle fans.
The video went up on YouTube on May 11th.
During the video, Newcastle hero Keegan tells his audience about his experience with Mike Ashley, when the club employed Dennis Wise, Tony Jimenez and Derek Llambias.
Keegan explained that he had managed to broker deal for Liverpool’s Sami Hyypia and the then still unknown Luka Modric.
According to Keegan, Newcastle purposefully bid too low for Hyypia, while the club also deemed Modric not good enough for the Premier League.
Watch Kevin Keegan’s revelations below.
- Arsenal have shown interest in €21m rated Real Madrid starlet Denis Cheryshev [AS]
- Fail: Liverpool advertise kits of new signings but spell Adam Bogdan’s name wrong...
- Liverpool fans laugh off claims they could sign Toni Kroos from Real Madrid for £35m [T...
- Barcelona’s Adama Traore en route to England for Liverpool medical [SPORT]
- Emre Can produced sublime skill & a wonderful dribble during Liverpool’s win...
- Joao Carlos Teixeira’s impressive individual highlights for Liverpool v Swindon (...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi