- West Ham boss Sam Allardyce tells off reporter: Don’t ask me insulting questions [Video]
- Throwback Thursday! Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere scores his first Premier League goal [Video]
- Paddy McNair’s Wikipedia page briefly altered after injuring Jack Wilshere
- Arsenal team up with Citroen to prank Danny Welbeck, Santi Cazorla and Aaron Ramsey [Video]
- Malmo fans chanted “UEFA, Mafia” after Juventus defeat [video]
Kevin Keegan tells Newcastle fans how Mike Ashley missed out on Liverpool’s Hyypia & Luka Modric [Video]
A new video has been put on YouTube from an event where Kevin Keegan was addressing a room full of Newcastle fans.
The video went up on YouTube on May 11th.
During the video, Newcastle hero Keegan tells his audience about his experience with Mike Ashley, when the club employed Dennis Wise, Tony Jimenez and Derek Llambias.
Keegan explained that he had managed to broker deal for Liverpool’s Sami Hyypia and the then still unknown Luka Modric.
According to Keegan, Newcastle purposefully bid too low for Hyypia, while the club also deemed Modric not good enough for the Premier League.
Watch Kevin Keegan’s revelations below.
- Updated: May 11, 2014