- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
- Robinho scores silky solo effort after bamboozling defence with step-overs [Video]
Kevin De Bruyne completes move to Wolfsburg for £17m, Chelsea make £10m profit from 5 league appearances!
Kevin De Bruyne’s ridiculously protracted and drawn out move to Wolfsburg is complete, which should come as no surprise.
Rather, it’s the price tag that may raise a few eyebrows: Wolfsburg are paying Chelsea £17 million for the Belgian.
This despite the fact that De Bruyne has amassed a grand total of 5 league games for Chelsea in since 2012.
That’s right, Chelsea have managed to appreciate their asset by £10 million in that time without even playing the kid.
De Bruyne’s value has somehow increased by that amount over 2 loan spells with Genk and Werder Bremen.
Now that’s some awesome exploitation of the loaning system by Chelsea.
- Updated: January 18, 2014