Kevin De Bruyne completes move to Wolfsburg for £17m, Chelsea make £10m profit from 5 league appearances!
- January 18, 2014
Kevin De Bruyne’s ridiculously protracted and drawn out move to Wolfsburg is complete, which should come as no surprise.
Rather, it’s the price tag that may raise a few eyebrows: Wolfsburg are paying Chelsea £17 million for the Belgian.
This despite the fact that De Bruyne has amassed a grand total of 5 league games for Chelsea in since 2012.
That’s right, Chelsea have managed to appreciate their asset by £10 million in that time without even playing the kid.
De Bruyne’s value has somehow increased by that amount over 2 loan spells with Genk and Werder Bremen.
Now that’s some awesome exploitation of the loaning system by Chelsea.
- Chelsea’s Kurt Zouma & Juve’s Paul Pogba show off sublime juggling ski...
- Chelsea failed in a late bid to sign Luisao from Benfica [O Jogo]
- New Chelsea signing Papy Djilobodji left out of Champions League squad
- Chelsea wonderkid Charly Musonda (18) shows off incredible skills in Belgium training (...
- A map of Chelsea’s 33 loanees after Nathaniel Chalobah joins Napoli on season lon...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...