Kerim Avci (Rot-Weiss Essen) scores a spinning chest-volley golazo in Germany’s 4th tier
- March 6, 2013
It’s been a good week for Turks scoring golazos in some of Europe’s lower leagues.
Korhan Ozturk received plenty of praise for his sensational volley for Altay in Turkey’s third division last weekend, and now it’s time to shine a light on Kerim Avci.
Avci, a 23-year-old midfielder for German 4th division side Rot-Weiss Essen, scored a hat-trick last Saturday against Bergisch Gladbach.
One of Avci’s goals though was a little bit special.
Enjoy the footage below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi