Keith Andrews forced to explain his horror haircut on Ireland’s TV3
- February 20, 2013
Whilst viewers across the globe were wondering by how many goals Arsenal would lose to Bayern Munich… in Ireland they had different worries on Tuesday evening.
Bolton and Republic of Ireland midfielder Keith Andrews was a pundit on Ireland’s TV3 sporting a ridiculous haircut that was immediately ridiculed on social networks.
Andrews’ excuse, due to the cold weather in England, is particularly poor but he took the “banter” pretty well.
And, having bald John Hartson also on the TV3 pundits coach didn’t hurt Andrews cause either.
Its a crazy bad barnet though!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...