- Barça’s Luis Suarez: ‘It’s easy playing with Messi & Neymar, they do such incredible things’ [Video]
- Arsenal fan Moh says Nedum Onuoha ‘must’ve gone to the Chelsea School of Diving’ for Giroud incident
- KSI talks about playing The OX at FIFA and nude scenes on BT Sport [Video]
- Crystal Palace sack Neil Warnock [Twitter Reaction]
- Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli contacts Inter Milan to check the possibility of a loan deal [Gazzetta]
Keith Andrews forced to explain his horror haircut on Ireland’s TV3
Whilst viewers across the globe were wondering by how many goals Arsenal would lose to Bayern Munich… in Ireland they had different worries on Tuesday evening.
Bolton and Republic of Ireland midfielder Keith Andrews was a pundit on Ireland’s TV3 sporting a ridiculous haircut that was immediately ridiculed on social networks.
Andrews’ excuse, due to the cold weather in England, is particularly poor but he took the “banter” pretty well.
And, having bald John Hartson also on the TV3 pundits coach didn’t hurt Andrews cause either.
Its a crazy bad barnet though!
- Updated: February 20, 2013