Keith Andrews forced to explain his horror haircut on Ireland’s TV3
- February 20, 2013
Whilst viewers across the globe were wondering by how many goals Arsenal would lose to Bayern Munich… in Ireland they had different worries on Tuesday evening.
Bolton and Republic of Ireland midfielder Keith Andrews was a pundit on Ireland’s TV3 sporting a ridiculous haircut that was immediately ridiculed on social networks.
Andrews’ excuse, due to the cold weather in England, is particularly poor but he took the “banter” pretty well.
And, having bald John Hartson also on the TV3 pundits coach didn’t hurt Andrews cause either.
Its a crazy bad barnet though!
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...