Keith Andrews forced to explain his horror haircut on Ireland’s TV3
- February 20, 2013
Whilst viewers across the globe were wondering by how many goals Arsenal would lose to Bayern Munich… in Ireland they had different worries on Tuesday evening.
Bolton and Republic of Ireland midfielder Keith Andrews was a pundit on Ireland’s TV3 sporting a ridiculous haircut that was immediately ridiculed on social networks.
Andrews’ excuse, due to the cold weather in England, is particularly poor but he took the “banter” pretty well.
And, having bald John Hartson also on the TV3 pundits coach didn’t hurt Andrews cause either.
Its a crazy bad barnet though!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi