- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
Keith Andrews forced to explain his horror haircut on Ireland’s TV3
Whilst viewers across the globe were wondering by how many goals Arsenal would lose to Bayern Munich… in Ireland they had different worries on Tuesday evening.
Bolton and Republic of Ireland midfielder Keith Andrews was a pundit on Ireland’s TV3 sporting a ridiculous haircut that was immediately ridiculed on social networks.
Andrews’ excuse, due to the cold weather in England, is particularly poor but he took the “banter” pretty well.
And, having bald John Hartson also on the TV3 pundits coach didn’t hurt Andrews cause either.
Its a crazy bad barnet though!
- Updated: February 20, 2013