Keisuke Honda marked his home AC Milan debut with a goal against Spezia [Individual highlights]
Keisuke Honda’s first outing at the San Siro as an AC Milan player went about as good as he could possibly have hoped.
Playing in the Coppa Italia, Honda completed 64 minutes against the Serie B opposition before he was subbed for Valter Birsa.
Honda, the first Japanese player to ever wear the Rossoneri jersey, looked sharp, composed and threatening in his shift, capping his performance with a goal just after the halftime whistle.
Honda completed 90% of his passes in the match.
See how Keisuke Honda marked his home AC Milan debut with a goal against Spezia below, together with the Japanese star’s individual highlights.
- Napoli destroy Milan with Lorenzo Insigne cracker after one-two with Gonzalo Higuain (V...
- Jaap Stam’s dream team is packed with Manchester United and Milan legends (Video)
- David Beckham thinks Wayne Rooney is playing well for Man United, tips AC Milan to win ...
- David Beckham puts loyalty before reality with ridiculous UCL prediction (Quotes)
- Keisuke Honda scores and assists for Japan in 2-0 win over Tunisia [Highlights]
- Japan’s Keisuke Honda blazes penalty over the bar v UAE [Videos]
- Incredible miss! Keisuke Honda ruins Japan team move by hitting post with goal gaping [...
- Milan playmaker Keisuke Honda continues fine start to the season with goal for Japan v ...