Keisuke Honda marked his home AC Milan debut with a goal against Spezia [Individual highlights]
- January 15, 2014
Keisuke Honda’s first outing at the San Siro as an AC Milan player went about as good as he could possibly have hoped.
Playing in the Coppa Italia, Honda completed 64 minutes against the Serie B opposition before he was subbed for Valter Birsa.
Honda, the first Japanese player to ever wear the Rossoneri jersey, looked sharp, composed and threatening in his shift, capping his performance with a goal just after the halftime whistle.
Honda completed 90% of his passes in the match.
See how Keisuke Honda marked his home AC Milan debut with a goal against Spezia below, together with the Japanese star’s individual highlights.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]