Keisuke Honda marked his home AC Milan debut with a goal against Spezia [Individual highlights]
- January 15, 2014
Keisuke Honda’s first outing at the San Siro as an AC Milan player went about as good as he could possibly have hoped.
Playing in the Coppa Italia, Honda completed 64 minutes against the Serie B opposition before he was subbed for Valter Birsa.
Honda, the first Japanese player to ever wear the Rossoneri jersey, looked sharp, composed and threatening in his shift, capping his performance with a goal just after the halftime whistle.
Honda completed 90% of his passes in the match.
See how Keisuke Honda marked his home AC Milan debut with a goal against Spezia below, together with the Japanese star’s individual highlights.
- AC Milan (Mexes) beat Manchester United (Ashley Young) in 2 v 2 Adidas Skills game (Video)
- Mario Balotelli on what went wrong at Liverpool & conduct at AC Milan in extensive...
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli writes farewell post to Liverpool fans on Facebook
- The best goals from Serie A matchday 1 including a Stevan Jovetic golazo (video)
- Liverpool’s Jose Enrique sends AC Milan bound Mario Balotelli a sweet message [In...
- 41-year-old Dida does an amazing goalkeeper exercise in Internacional training (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...