Keisuke Honda hit the post on his AC Milan debut at Sassuolo [Individual highlights]
- January 13, 2014
After his long drawn transfer from CSKA Moscow to AC Milan, on Sunday night at Sassuola new forward Keisuke Honda finally got to show Rossoneri fans what he is about.
Honda has moved to the San Siro after his contract at CSKA expired at the end of 2013, and the Japanese international had an encouraging debut even though t the result didn’t go in Milan’s favour.
Sassuolo held on to beat AC Milan 4-3 in the game of the weekend in Serie A, but Honda almost equalised for the visitors late on when his left footed striker hit the post and bounced out to safety.
Honda replaced Robinho in the 66th minute, and Milan’s new #10 put in a lively shift as he repeatedly got into some dangerous areas in the match whilst always looking hungry to get on the ball.
Honda is expected to start for Milan against Spezia in the Coppa Italia match on Wednesday.
Watch highlights of Keisuke Honda’s AC Milan debut at Sassuolo below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...