Keisuke Honda hit the post on his AC Milan debut at Sassuolo [Individual highlights]
- January 13, 2014
After his long drawn transfer from CSKA Moscow to AC Milan, on Sunday night at Sassuola new forward Keisuke Honda finally got to show Rossoneri fans what he is about.
Honda has moved to the San Siro after his contract at CSKA expired at the end of 2013, and the Japanese international had an encouraging debut even though t the result didn’t go in Milan’s favour.
Sassuolo held on to beat AC Milan 4-3 in the game of the weekend in Serie A, but Honda almost equalised for the visitors late on when his left footed striker hit the post and bounced out to safety.
Honda replaced Robinho in the 66th minute, and Milan’s new #10 put in a lively shift as he repeatedly got into some dangerous areas in the match whilst always looking hungry to get on the ball.
Honda is expected to start for Milan against Spezia in the Coppa Italia match on Wednesday.
Watch highlights of Keisuke Honda’s AC Milan debut at Sassuolo below.
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli gets ‘assist’ with hangtime header for And...
- Adriano Galliani says Mario Balotelli has changed radically since returning to AC Milan
- Huge Coup: Malaga sign wonderkid Hachim Mastour on two-year loan from AC Milan
- AC Milan 2 – Empoli 1: Newbies Carlos Bacca & Luiz Adriano open their Milan ...
- AC Milan (Mexes) beat Manchester United (Ashley Young) in 2 v 2 Adidas Skills game (Video)
- Mario Balotelli on what went wrong at Liverpool & conduct at AC Milan in extensive...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...