Keisuke Honda hit the post on his AC Milan debut at Sassuolo [Individual highlights]
After his long drawn transfer from CSKA Moscow to AC Milan, on Sunday night at Sassuola new forward Keisuke Honda finally got to show Rossoneri fans what he is about.
Honda has moved to the San Siro after his contract at CSKA expired at the end of 2013, and the Japanese international had an encouraging debut even though t the result didn’t go in Milan’s favour.
Sassuolo held on to beat AC Milan 4-3 in the game of the weekend in Serie A, but Honda almost equalised for the visitors late on when his left footed striker hit the post and bounced out to safety.
Honda replaced Robinho in the 66th minute, and Milan’s new #10 put in a lively shift as he repeatedly got into some dangerous areas in the match whilst always looking hungry to get on the ball.
Honda is expected to start for Milan against Spezia in the Coppa Italia match on Wednesday.
Watch highlights of Keisuke Honda’s AC Milan debut at Sassuolo below.
- Napoli destroy Milan with Lorenzo Insigne cracker after one-two with Gonzalo Higuain (V...
- Jaap Stam’s dream team is packed with Manchester United and Milan legends (Video)
- David Beckham thinks Wayne Rooney is playing well for Man United, tips AC Milan to win ...
- David Beckham puts loyalty before reality with ridiculous UCL prediction (Quotes)
- Keisuke Honda scores and assists for Japan in 2-0 win over Tunisia [Highlights]
- Japan’s Keisuke Honda blazes penalty over the bar v UAE [Videos]
- Incredible miss! Keisuke Honda ruins Japan team move by hitting post with goal gaping [...
- Milan playmaker Keisuke Honda continues fine start to the season with goal for Japan v ...