- Arsene Wenger confirms Gabriel Paulista signing is imminent, no work permit issue [Video]
- Arsenal Superfan Moh hails Tomas Rosicky after FA Cup win over Brighton [Video]
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger on FA Cup favourites tag: ‘Manchester United might go through’ (!) [Video]
- Claude & Ty BFFs after Arsenal’s win over Brighton & Hove Albion! [Video]
- Spurs & Man United legend Teddy Sheringham scores lovely chip in Fernando Ricksen charity match
Kazakhstan v Sweden: Watch a Live Stream of the World Cup qualifier (10/09/2013)
Sweden are closing in on a World Cup play-off spot and will be visiting Kazakhstan on Tuesday evening (1700 UK) hoping to keep some breathing space between themselves and nearest challengers Austria.
Bet365 are showing Kazakhstan v Sweden live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Kazakhstan v Sweden, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Kazakhstan v Sweden is available worldwide, including the UK and Ireland, just not in Kazakhstan, Sweden, Middle East, North Africa and the USA.
Confidence will be high within the Sweden camp following a crucial 2-1 win at the Republic of Ireland.
Sweden came from behind on Friday night to record a crucial win over their rivals for 2nd spot in a group that Germany has run away with.
Kazakhstan could also be in good spirits after picking up their first win of the qualifying campaign at home to the Faroe Islands.
The minnows should find the Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic too hot to handle and will probably be happy if they manage to put up some kind of resistance.
37 year old Swede Anders Svensson bagged the winner on Friday night. Capped 143 times, the veteran midfielder shows no signs of losing his place in the first XI.
This match will surely end in Sweden victory.
- Updated: September 8, 2013