Karim Benzema’s France drought stretches to 20 hours after drawing another blank in Georgia draw
- September 7, 2013
Karim Benzema’s goal drought with Les Bleus has become a cause celebre in France.
A mocking #SinceBenzemaLastScored hashtag has even started doing the rounds, and patience is wearing thin with supporters who see a lethargic version of the Madrid striker everytime he pulls on the France shirt.
Highlights of France’s draw in Georgia can be seen on the first clip below, in which he had a couple of half chances before being subbed on the hour mark; while Benzema’s post-match interview, in which he says he ‘hopes to do better next time’, can be seen on the second.
[gthumb id=”351673″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
[gthumb id=”351679″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi