Karim Benzema’s France drought stretches to 20 hours after drawing another blank in Georgia draw
- September 7, 2013
Karim Benzema’s goal drought with Les Bleus has become a cause celebre in France.
A mocking #SinceBenzemaLastScored hashtag has even started doing the rounds, and patience is wearing thin with supporters who see a lethargic version of the Madrid striker everytime he pulls on the France shirt.
Highlights of France’s draw in Georgia can be seen on the first clip below, in which he had a couple of half chances before being subbed on the hour mark; while Benzema’s post-match interview, in which he says he ‘hopes to do better next time’, can be seen on the second.
[gthumb id=”351673″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
[gthumb id=”351679″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...