- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
- The FIFA 2015 HONEST trailer is Awesome!!! [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s Christmas message features some cracking recent Man United goals!
- Neymar bleaches his beard white for Christmas!
Kaka’s goal against Catania today was very similar to the one he scored for AC Milan v Bayern Munich in 2006
There were many who questioned Kaka’s return to AC Milan this season.
The Brazilian maestro looked slower and slower at Real Madrid and appeared to have his best days well behind him – moving back to the San Siro just appeared to be a desperate move from a former Galactico.
Kaka has proven all the critics wrong however and bagged another goal with a fine run against Catania, followed by an emphatic finish for AC Milan to complete a 3-1 win on Sunday.
The 31-year-old is now looking like an inspired signing from the Rossoneri, enduring a terrible season and Kaka could still make it back into the Brazil squad for next summer’s World Cup.
The goal at Catania was immediately picked up by AC Milan fans as being similar to one Kaka scored against Bayern Munich in the Champions League in 2006.
Below is an Instagram video comparing the two goals, followed by individual clips of Kaka v Catania 2013 and Kaka v Bayern Munich 2006.
- Updated: December 1, 2013