Kaka’s goal against Catania today was very similar to the one he scored for AC Milan v Bayern Munich in 2006
- December 1, 2013
There were many who questioned Kaka’s return to AC Milan this season.
The Brazilian maestro looked slower and slower at Real Madrid and appeared to have his best days well behind him – moving back to the San Siro just appeared to be a desperate move from a former Galactico.
Kaka has proven all the critics wrong however and bagged another goal with a fine run against Catania, followed by an emphatic finish for AC Milan to complete a 3-1 win on Sunday.
The 31-year-old is now looking like an inspired signing from the Rossoneri, enduring a terrible season and Kaka could still make it back into the Brazil squad for next summer’s World Cup.
The goal at Catania was immediately picked up by AC Milan fans as being similar to one Kaka scored against Bayern Munich in the Champions League in 2006.
Below is an Instagram video comparing the two goals, followed by individual clips of Kaka v Catania 2013 and Kaka v Bayern Munich 2006.
- AC Milan (Mexes) beat Manchester United (Ashley Young) in 2 v 2 Adidas Skills game (Video)
- Mario Balotelli on what went wrong at Liverpool & conduct at AC Milan in extensive...
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli writes farewell post to Liverpool fans on Facebook
- The best goals from Serie A matchday 1 including a Stevan Jovetic golazo (video)
- Liverpool’s Jose Enrique sends AC Milan bound Mario Balotelli a sweet message [In...
- 41-year-old Dida does an amazing goalkeeper exercise in Internacional training (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...