Kaka: “It was a pleasure to work with Seedorf but good luck to Inzaghi” [Football Italia]
- July 7, 2014
AC Milan legend Kaka has said that it was a pleasure working with Clarence Seedorf last season and that he also wishes Pippo Inzaghi good luck in his first season as Milan manager.
Kaka played with both players during his first spell at Milan and the trio won the European Cup together as well as other trophies.
Seeing Seedorf sacked for Inzaghi may have divided Kaka’s loyalties but the playmaker, now on loan at another former club, Sao Paolo, was diplomatic and complimented both former players.
This extract from an article by Football Italia shows the quotes made by Kaka on the AC Milan old boys: “On Clarence all I can say is that it was always a pleasure working with him,” Kaka told reporters as he was unveiled as a Sao Paulo player for the next three months.
“The period that we worked together was always very professional and sincere. The fact that it was the beginning of his coaching career was never an issue.
“From my point of view it was really nice to work with him.
“I wish Pippo the best of luck – he is a great friend and a great person.”
- Adriano Galliani says Mario Balotelli has changed radically since returning to AC Milan
- Huge Coup: Malaga sign wonderkid Hachim Mastour on two-year loan from AC Milan
- AC Milan 2 – Empoli 1: Newbies Carlos Bacca & Luiz Adriano open their Milan ...
- AC Milan (Mexes) beat Manchester United (Ashley Young) in 2 v 2 Adidas Skills game (Video)
- Mario Balotelli on what went wrong at Liverpool & conduct at AC Milan in extensive...
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli writes farewell post to Liverpool fans on Facebook
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...