Pogba (ex Man United) is worth twice as much as Spurs’ Bale, says agent on Arsenal rumours
- August 28, 2013
Paul Pogba’s agent has released some eye-popping statements with regard to rumours linking his client to Arsenal.
Mino Raiola, who also represents the likes of PSG’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic and AC Milan’s M’Baye Niang, was interviewed on Sky Italia on Tuesday when he was asked about any truth in rumours linking Arsenal to Juventus.
Raiola laughed off the Arsenal rumours, while also ripping into Tottenham’s Gareth Bale in one foul swoop.
How much does Pogba cost? Certainly more than Bale!
If Bale is worth €120m, then Paul is worth at least twice as much. Pogba is a Salvador Dali painting, while Mario Balotelli is the Mona Lisa.
Pogba was signed as a free agent from Manchester United last summer, and the young French international has already established himself as akey cog in the Bianconeri’s midfield.
Last season Paul Pogba played 25 games for club and country scoring five goals.
- Arsene Wenger and Arsenal take celebratory selfies after beating Chelsea (Parody Video)
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is appalled by Carl Jenkinson’s love of country music (Vi...
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Mikel Arteta says Arsenal teammate The Ox has the world at his feet (Video)
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi