Juventus weighing up bids for Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku and/or Man City’s Stevan Jovetic [Tuttosport]
Romelu Lukaku’s future is still far from clear, with the Belgian striker nominally returning to Chelsea for pre-season after his loan spell at Everton last season.
But during the World Cup Lukaku expressed his desire to leave permanently, citing the arrival of Diego Costa as yet another obstacle in his path.
Tuttosport claim Juventus have leaped on the situation, and are planning a bid for the want-away striker, who Chelsea value at 30 million euros.
Tuttosport claim Juve are buoyed and well aware of Lukaku’s frosty relationship with Mourinho, and are thus confident of a successful bid.
Failing Lukaku, Tuttosport say Juve have identified Man City’s Stevan Jovetic as their back-up plan, to link up with Alvaro Morata, who they signed yesterday from Real Madrid.
- Chelsea fans celebrate as Branislav Ivanovic picks up injury [Tweets]
- Good Guy John Terry shoots for Love, nominates former Chelsea teammates (Video)
- The 10 best passers in the Premier League so far, featuring Arsenal & Chelsea stars
- Jose Mourinho threatens to kill himself if Chelsea replace him with Brendan Rodgers (Sp...
- Juventus defender Martin Caceres destroys his Ferrari in a drink driving crash [Pictures]
- Juventus legend Gianluigi Buffon admits he’s open to a move to the Premier League
- Napoli beat Juventus thanks to Gonzalo Higuain’s brilliant solo goal (Video)
- Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola: Fergie only likes those who obey him (Quotes)