- Theo Zidane (Zinedine’s 3rd son) scores cracking goal for Real Madrid v Espanyol
- Tottenham v Manchester United [Team Sheets]
- Alexis Sanchez for player of the season so far?! [Graphic]
- Remember the name! Barcelona lad Marc Alegre scores a solo slalom stunner v PSG [Video]
- Alex Song confirms to L’Equipe that Cesc Fabregas wanted to return to Arsenal
Juventus weighing up bids for Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku and/or Man City’s Stevan Jovetic [Tuttosport]
Romelu Lukaku’s future is still far from clear, with the Belgian striker nominally returning to Chelsea for pre-season after his loan spell at Everton last season.
But during the World Cup Lukaku expressed his desire to leave permanently, citing the arrival of Diego Costa as yet another obstacle in his path.
Tuttosport claim Juventus have leaped on the situation, and are planning a bid for the want-away striker, who Chelsea value at 30 million euros.
Tuttosport claim Juve are buoyed and well aware of Lukaku’s frosty relationship with Mourinho, and are thus confident of a successful bid.
Failing Lukaku, Tuttosport say Juve have identified Man City’s Stevan Jovetic as their back-up plan, to link up with Alvaro Morata, who they signed yesterday from Real Madrid.
- Updated: July 19, 2014