Juventus weighing up bids for Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku and/or Man City’s Stevan Jovetic [Tuttosport]
- July 19, 2014
Romelu Lukaku’s future is still far from clear, with the Belgian striker nominally returning to Chelsea for pre-season after his loan spell at Everton last season.
But during the World Cup Lukaku expressed his desire to leave permanently, citing the arrival of Diego Costa as yet another obstacle in his path.
Tuttosport claim Juventus have leaped on the situation, and are planning a bid for the want-away striker, who Chelsea value at 30 million euros.
Tuttosport claim Juve are buoyed and well aware of Lukaku’s frosty relationship with Mourinho, and are thus confident of a successful bid.
Failing Lukaku, Tuttosport say Juve have identified Man City’s Stevan Jovetic as their back-up plan, to link up with Alvaro Morata, who they signed yesterday from Real Madrid.
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- Chelsea will bid £8m for Asmir Begovic, as Stoke struggle to sign Xherdan Shaqiri [Tele...
- Newcastle fight the Black Cats to sign Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel on loan [Voetba...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi