Juventus weighing up bids for Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku and/or Man City’s Stevan Jovetic [Tuttosport]
- July 19, 2014
Romelu Lukaku’s future is still far from clear, with the Belgian striker nominally returning to Chelsea for pre-season after his loan spell at Everton last season.
But during the World Cup Lukaku expressed his desire to leave permanently, citing the arrival of Diego Costa as yet another obstacle in his path.
Tuttosport claim Juventus have leaped on the situation, and are planning a bid for the want-away striker, who Chelsea value at 30 million euros.
Tuttosport claim Juve are buoyed and well aware of Lukaku’s frosty relationship with Mourinho, and are thus confident of a successful bid.
Failing Lukaku, Tuttosport say Juve have identified Man City’s Stevan Jovetic as their back-up plan, to link up with Alvaro Morata, who they signed yesterday from Real Madrid.
- Joey Barton airs his thoughts on Everton and Chelsea’s John Stones tug-of-war (Vi...
- Chelsea close to signing Monaco’s Aymen Abdennour after giving up John Stones chase
- Jose Mourinho confused by Chelsea’s 2 red cards in 3 games (Video)
- Jose Mourinho refuses to answer questions about Everton boss Roberto Martinez (Video)
- Roberto Martinez draws a line under John Stones saga, confirms defender is staying at E...
- Chelsea target John Stones forced to “flee” his home by Everton “hate...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...