Juventus weighing up bids for Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku and/or Man City’s Stevan Jovetic [Tuttosport]
Romelu Lukaku’s future is still far from clear, with the Belgian striker nominally returning to Chelsea for pre-season after his loan spell at Everton last season.
But during the World Cup Lukaku expressed his desire to leave permanently, citing the arrival of Diego Costa as yet another obstacle in his path.
Tuttosport claim Juventus have leaped on the situation, and are planning a bid for the want-away striker, who Chelsea value at 30 million euros.
Tuttosport claim Juve are buoyed and well aware of Lukaku’s frosty relationship with Mourinho, and are thus confident of a successful bid.
Failing Lukaku, Tuttosport say Juve have identified Man City’s Stevan Jovetic as their back-up plan, to link up with Alvaro Morata, who they signed yesterday from Real Madrid.
- Jose Mourinho and Diego Costa had a screaming match at half-time of their game against Maccabi Te...
- Jose Mourinho turned into a groundsman during Chelsea’s match at Maccabi Tel Aviv (Video)
- Jose Mourinho flatters Maccabi Tel-Aviv before bemoaning their ‘really bad’ pitch (Vi...
- Chelsea fans wonder why Ruben Loftus Cheek & Kenedy weren’t started v Maccabi Tel Aviv...
- Paul Pogba played a brilliant pass in the build-up to Paulo Dybala’s winner against AC Mila...
- 6 rivals who have been applauded off the field by Real Madrid fans (Pictures & Video)
- Palermo v Juventus: Online Live Streaming video [HD]
- Alvaro Morata & Simone Zaza warm up for Juventus v AC Milan juggling chewing gum (Instagram ...
- Robinho speaks about his Manchester City spell in new feature-length interview (Video)
- Uefa 2015 Team of the Year nominees released, only includes one player from Arsenal & Chelsea
- After dumping Marouane Fellaini, Playboy model dumps Man City teenager [Nieuwsblad]
- Jamie Carragher & Gary Neville dissect Man City 1 – Liverpool 4 (Video)