Juventus & Valencia bid for Javier Hernandez, Man United willing to sell [Guardian + Balague]
- August 28, 2014
Juventus and Valencia are bidding for Javier Hernandez with #mufc minded to let him go for right price
— jamie jackson (@JamieJackson___) August 28, 2014
Javier Hernandez’s place at Manchester United has always looked somewhat precarious.
Chicharito was a great substitute or back-up striker when he first arrived at Old Trafford under Sir Alex Ferguson.
The Mexican hitman really struggled for playing time last season under David Moyes and it looks like Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie are first choice as it currently stands with Louis van Gaal in charge.
With United having spent big this summer, reports that they are willing to offload Hernandez for the right price will come as no surprise.
Both Jamie Jackson of The Guardian and Guillem Balague of Sky Sports and AS have reported on Twitter on Thursday afternoon that Valencia and Juventus have bid for the Mexican hitman.
Valencia appear to be in pole position but United fans will be interested in the Juventus offer as it suggests there is contact between the Premier League giants and The Old Lady.
Perhaps fuelling talk of a move for Arturo Vidal…
Valencia looking for a striker. They have made an offer for Chicharito to MUFC (but wages, an issue). Juve also made one.
— Guillem Balague (@GuillemBalague) August 28, 2014
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...