- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
Juventus & Valencia are battling it out for Southampton bad-boy striker Osvaldo [Superdeporte & Tuttosport]
Six months after he arrived at Southampton, and after one punch that socked Jose Fonte, it seems that Dani Osvaldo’s days at Southampton are numbered.
Osvaldo, 28, who joined the Saints in August for €15.1m on a 4-year-deal, now appears to have played his last game for the south coast club with Superdeporte and Tuttosport confirming that Valencia and Juventus are both trying to sign the forward before the transfer window closes.
According to the Italian daily, the ex-Giallorosso striker could arrive on a loan in Turin with a view to complete a permanent transfer in the summer. That deal, however, reportedly hinges on Juve being able to offload Mirko Vucinic before February begins.
Valencia would also like to bring Osvaldo into their ranks, however Los Che are constrained by financial difficulties. Cash-strapping, the Spanish outfit would also be looking to sign the Argentine-Italian forward on a loan deal to begin with, however their are doubts whether the club can muster enough fund-raising before the summer to complete the signing.
Copies of Superdeporte and Tuttosport on Tuesday reporting Juventus’ and Valencia’s interest in Osvaldo are below.
- Updated: January 28, 2014