Juventus v Torino: Watch a Live Stream of the Serie A match – available in the UK
- February 22, 2014
Juventus host city rivals Torino to the Juventus stadium on Sunday afternoon for the Derby della Mole.
Kick off of Juventus v Torino is at February 23, 2014, 17:30 UK time.
Bet365 are showing Juventus v Torino live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals.
Juventus v Torino is available in the UK and Ireland. The match is not available in Italy, France, Middle East and North Africa, Japan and USA. Everywhere else in the world is fine.
NOTE: Please be aware that you will need an active Bet365 account to watch Juventus v Torino.
Juventus will be hoping to keep their 9 point lead at the top of the Serie A over AS Roma, especially as Roma have a game in hand. But all competitors will be forgotten when the derby takes place with bragging rights the most important outcome of this match.
Juve Midfielder Claudio Marchisio said: “Honestly, it is a different derby, they are a team that has a Coach who has given them an identity to their play, they have strengthened and it shows in the League. This is a derby that won’t be easy, and even if the others were easier, there has never been an easy derby. Torino have been improving from year to year. It is going to be a tough and difficult match.”
The Bianconeri will be without defender Giorgio Chiellini and striker Mirko Vucinic due to injury.
Torino find themselves battling for the European places this season and will hope that their good form continues against their neighbours. Manager Giampiero Ventura has guided his team up to 3 points behind 5th place Inter Milan while only losing once in their last 6 games. Ventura will be without Umberto Saracco,while Alessandro Gazzi will be assessed before the match.
Torino captain Kamil Gilk warned his side not to get caught up in the occasion, saying: “The win against Hellas has allowed us to prepare for this game with optimism.We have to remain focused and believe in what we are able to do. We have to think of Sunday’s game as though it was just another match. We must keep our energy for the game and try to do our best.”
Possible starting lineups
Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Ogbonna; Lichsteiner, Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo, Asamoah; Llorente, Tevez.
Torino: Avramov; Rossettini, Del Fabro, Bastrini, Pisano; Ekdal, Conti, Cossu, O Adryan; Nene, Ibarbo.
- Paul Pogba rejected Chelsea move after Juventus accepted €85m offer [Gazzetta]
- Think Chelsea have a lot of players on loan? Wait till you see what’s going on at...
- Chelsea’s Kurt Zouma & Juve’s Paul Pogba show off sublime juggling ski...
- Hernanes gives first interview since becoming a Juventus player (Video)
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes spectacular 92nd minute save in 2-1 win v Juvent...
- Roma 2 – Juventus 1: Miralem Pjanic & Edin Dzeko shoot down 10-man Juve (Hig...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...