Juventus v Torino: Watch a Live Stream of the Serie A match – available in the UK
- February 22, 2014
Juventus host city rivals Torino to the Juventus stadium on Sunday afternoon for the Derby della Mole.
Kick off of Juventus v Torino is at February 23, 2014, 17:30 UK time.
Bet365 are showing Juventus v Torino live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals.
Juventus v Torino is available in the UK and Ireland. The match is not available in Italy, France, Middle East and North Africa, Japan and USA. Everywhere else in the world is fine.
NOTE: Please be aware that you will need an active Bet365 account to watch Juventus v Torino.
Juventus will be hoping to keep their 9 point lead at the top of the Serie A over AS Roma, especially as Roma have a game in hand. But all competitors will be forgotten when the derby takes place with bragging rights the most important outcome of this match.
Juve Midfielder Claudio Marchisio said: “Honestly, it is a different derby, they are a team that has a Coach who has given them an identity to their play, they have strengthened and it shows in the League. This is a derby that won’t be easy, and even if the others were easier, there has never been an easy derby. Torino have been improving from year to year. It is going to be a tough and difficult match.”
The Bianconeri will be without defender Giorgio Chiellini and striker Mirko Vucinic due to injury.
Torino find themselves battling for the European places this season and will hope that their good form continues against their neighbours. Manager Giampiero Ventura has guided his team up to 3 points behind 5th place Inter Milan while only losing once in their last 6 games. Ventura will be without Umberto Saracco,while Alessandro Gazzi will be assessed before the match.
Torino captain Kamil Gilk warned his side not to get caught up in the occasion, saying: “The win against Hellas has allowed us to prepare for this game with optimism.We have to remain focused and believe in what we are able to do. We have to think of Sunday’s game as though it was just another match. We must keep our energy for the game and try to do our best.”
Possible starting lineups
Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Ogbonna; Lichsteiner, Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo, Asamoah; Llorente, Tevez.
Torino: Avramov; Rossettini, Del Fabro, Bastrini, Pisano; Ekdal, Conti, Cossu, O Adryan; Nene, Ibarbo.
- Fernando Llorente’s agent meets Arsenal officials to discuss potential £8.5m tran...
- Mario Mandzukic breaks Juventus duck with classy late winner against Lechia Gdansk (Video)
- Paul Pogba scores powerful header for Juventus against Lechia Gdansk (Video)
- Chile international Arturo Vidal officially signs for Bayern Munich (video)
- Juventus bid farewell to Arturo Vidal after four glorious years at the club (Video)
- Done Deal: Bayern Munich replace Man United’s Bastian Schweinsteiger with Arturo ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi