- Franck Ribery’s little brother Steven (19) scored a brilliant scissors-kick for Bayern Munich II [Videos]
- Champions: PSV win the Eredivisie title for the 22nd time in history v Heerenveen [Videos]
- Keep it classy! A female Chelsea fan got swept up in swearing after the win v Man United [Video]
- James Rodriguez scored a golazo after some sublime Real Madrid build-up v Malaga [Videos]
- Arsene Wenger on Arsenal 2 – Reading 1: They surprised us [video]
Juventus to sign Man United’s Patrice Evra for €3.5m this week, Alvaro Morata moving to Turin too [Tuttosport]
- July 8, 2014
Serie A champions Juventus are all set to conduct some important business this week, according to the Italian press on Tuesday.
Tuttosport are claiming that the Bianconeri’s moves to sign Patrice Evra from Manchester United are drawing to a close, with the Turin giants having all-but sown up the left-back’s transfer.
Evra is set to be sold for €3.5m, and the deal with Man United is touted to be done before the end of the week. The 33-year-old defender is to get a two year contract.
Evra, however, should be the second signing Antonio Conte’s side made in the next few days, as the pursuit for Real Madrid forward Alvaro Morata is also said to be reaching a climax.
Juve are said to be in the final round of negotiations with Los Blancos over buying the promising Spanish attacker, with Juve hoping to spend €18m on the player plus bonuses, while Real are still holding out for €20m.
Moreover, Real are demanding that any Morata deal involves a buy-back clause being inserting into the player’s contract, and the details of that mechanism are also said to need some ironing out before ink can be put on paper.
A copy of the front page of Tuttosport on Tuesday is below.