Juventus to sign Man United’s Patrice Evra for €3.5m this week, Alvaro Morata moving to Turin too [Tuttosport]
- July 8, 2014
Serie A champions Juventus are all set to conduct some important business this week, according to the Italian press on Tuesday.
Tuttosport are claiming that the Bianconeri’s moves to sign Patrice Evra from Manchester United are drawing to a close, with the Turin giants having all-but sown up the left-back’s transfer.
Evra is set to be sold for €3.5m, and the deal with Man United is touted to be done before the end of the week. The 33-year-old defender is to get a two year contract.
Evra, however, should be the second signing Antonio Conte’s side made in the next few days, as the pursuit for Real Madrid forward Alvaro Morata is also said to be reaching a climax.
Juve are said to be in the final round of negotiations with Los Blancos over buying the promising Spanish attacker, with Juve hoping to spend €18m on the player plus bonuses, while Real are still holding out for €20m.
Moreover, Real are demanding that any Morata deal involves a buy-back clause being inserting into the player’s contract, and the details of that mechanism are also said to need some ironing out before ink can be put on paper.
A copy of the front page of Tuttosport on Tuesday is below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...