Juventus plot £10m bid for Newcastle’s keeper Tim Krul to replace Gigi Buffon [Sunday Express]
- April 5, 2014
The Sunday Express have a horrible record as getting transfer stories accurate, so it’s with a giant bucket of salt that we learn Juventus are chasing Newcastle keeper Tim Krul.
The Sunday Express article, written by their chief hack John Richardson under the headline “Juve are lining up Krul deal”, reveal the following:
Juventus want Newcastle United keeper Tim Krul to replace legendary Italian international Gianluigi Buffon.
The Italian giants are planning for the future in the knowledge that their 36-year-old skipper and holder of 139 caps can’t go on forever.
Krul is the player Juve have earmarked as Buffon’s eventual successor and they are poised to make a £10 million bid in the summer for the Dutch international.
- Chelsea ready to splurge £104m on Everton’s John Stones & Paul Pogba [Mirror]
- Chelsea confident of signing Juventus star Paul Pogba in the next 7 days [Independent]
- The best goals from Serie A matchday 1 including a Stevan Jovetic golazo (video)
- Done Deal: Chelsea’s Juan Cuadrado joins Juventus on loan (Videos)
- Roma v Juventus: Watch a Live Stream
- Chelsea target Paul Pogba took the worst free kick of all time for Juventus (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...