Juventus plot £10m bid for Newcastle’s keeper Tim Krul to replace Gigi Buffon [Sunday Express]
The Sunday Express have a horrible record as getting transfer stories accurate, so it’s with a giant bucket of salt that we learn Juventus are chasing Newcastle keeper Tim Krul.
The Sunday Express article, written by their chief hack John Richardson under the headline “Juve are lining up Krul deal”, reveal the following:
Juventus want Newcastle United keeper Tim Krul to replace legendary Italian international Gianluigi Buffon.
The Italian giants are planning for the future in the knowledge that their 36-year-old skipper and holder of 139 caps can’t go on forever.
Krul is the player Juve have earmarked as Buffon’s eventual successor and they are poised to make a £10 million bid in the summer for the Dutch international.
Watch Live Stream
- Done deal? Gazzetta say Juventus striker Simone Zaza is joining West HamAugust 25, 2016
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte blocking Juan Cuadrado’s loan back to Juventus [Di Marzio]August 24, 2016
- Juventus close to signing Blaise Matuidi from PSG for €34m [L’Equipe]August 24, 2016
- Gonzalo Higuain scores Juventus winner 9 minutes into debut v Fiorentina (Official video)August 20, 2016
- Done Deal: Former Man United & Newcastle midfielder Gabriel Obertan moves to RussiaAugust 24, 2016
- Done Deal: Watford sign Daryl Janmaat from NewcastleAugust 24, 2016
- Newcastle are selling Daryl Janmaat to Vicarage Road, taking DeAndre Yedlin from SpursAugust 23, 2016
- Spurs fringe players Ryan Mason and DeAndre Yedlin close to permanent exitsAugust 23, 2016