Juventus plot £10m bid for Newcastle’s keeper Tim Krul to replace Gigi Buffon [Sunday Express]
- April 5, 2014
The Sunday Express have a horrible record as getting transfer stories accurate, so it’s with a giant bucket of salt that we learn Juventus are chasing Newcastle keeper Tim Krul.
The Sunday Express article, written by their chief hack John Richardson under the headline “Juve are lining up Krul deal”, reveal the following:
Juventus want Newcastle United keeper Tim Krul to replace legendary Italian international Gianluigi Buffon.
The Italian giants are planning for the future in the knowledge that their 36-year-old skipper and holder of 139 caps can’t go on forever.
Krul is the player Juve have earmarked as Buffon’s eventual successor and they are poised to make a £10 million bid in the summer for the Dutch international.
- Fernando Llorente’s agent meets Arsenal officials to discuss potential £8.5m tran...
- Mario Mandzukic breaks Juventus duck with classy late winner against Lechia Gdansk (Video)
- Paul Pogba scores powerful header for Juventus against Lechia Gdansk (Video)
- Chile international Arturo Vidal officially signs for Bayern Munich (video)
- Juventus bid farewell to Arturo Vidal after four glorious years at the club (Video)
- Done Deal: Bayern Munich replace Man United’s Bastian Schweinsteiger with Arturo ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi