Juventus plot £10m bid for Newcastle’s keeper Tim Krul to replace Gigi Buffon [Sunday Express]
The Sunday Express have a horrible record as getting transfer stories accurate, so it’s with a giant bucket of salt that we learn Juventus are chasing Newcastle keeper Tim Krul.
The Sunday Express article, written by their chief hack John Richardson under the headline “Juve are lining up Krul deal”, reveal the following:
Juventus want Newcastle United keeper Tim Krul to replace legendary Italian international Gianluigi Buffon.
The Italian giants are planning for the future in the knowledge that their 36-year-old skipper and holder of 139 caps can’t go on forever.
Krul is the player Juve have earmarked as Buffon’s eventual successor and they are poised to make a £10 million bid in the summer for the Dutch international.
- Juventus defender Martin Caceres destroys his Ferrari in a drink driving crash [Pictures]
- Juventus legend Gianluigi Buffon admits he’s open to a move to the Premier League
- Napoli beat Juventus thanks to Gonzalo Higuain’s brilliant solo goal (Video)
- Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola: Fergie only likes those who obey him (Quotes)
- Everyone Captained Sergio Aguero… yet only 1 of the top 50 in FPL owns Man City s...
- Watch Man City 6 – Newcastle 1 as reported on Soccer Saturday (Video)
- Best Tweets & Vines as Sergio ‘Kun’ Aguero scores 5 goals for Man City...
- Chelsea & Newcastle old-boy Demba Ba scores a hat-trick in the Chinese Cup (Video)