Juventus offer Tottenham Mirko Vucinic + cash for White Hart Lane flop Erik Lamela [Mirror]
- January 8, 2014
Signed for £30m this summer, record signing Erik Lamela has really struggled at Tottenham thus far.
The former Roma winger unquestionably has bags of talent and reportedly has a number of top European clubs sniffing around.
According to tomorrow’s Mirror, Italian giants Juventus are preapred to offer striker Mirko Vucinic plus cash in order to acquire Lamela.
30 year old Mirko Vucinic has also struggled to break into the first team this season, well behind Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorent in the pecking order.
Spurs are unlikely to let the 21 year old Lamela go easy, so a significant amount of cash will need to be tabled by the Old Lady.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...