Juventus offer Tottenham Mirko Vucinic + cash for White Hart Lane flop Erik Lamela [Mirror]
- January 8, 2014
Signed for £30m this summer, record signing Erik Lamela has really struggled at Tottenham thus far.
The former Roma winger unquestionably has bags of talent and reportedly has a number of top European clubs sniffing around.
According to tomorrow’s Mirror, Italian giants Juventus are preapred to offer striker Mirko Vucinic plus cash in order to acquire Lamela.
30 year old Mirko Vucinic has also struggled to break into the first team this season, well behind Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorent in the pecking order.
Spurs are unlikely to let the 21 year old Lamela go easy, so a significant amount of cash will need to be tabled by the Old Lady.
- Porto “very close” to completing loan deal for Tottenham’s Erik Lamel...
- Erik Lamela posts picture of his father… who looks just like David Ginola
- Gamer perfectly recreates Erik Lamela’s rabona golazo for Spurs on FIFA 15 [Video]
- Erik Lamela almost scores outrageous rabona lob in friendly vs Sydney [Video]
- Harry Kane & Erik Lamela celebrate Spurs win at Everton on Instagram
- Juventus are ‘very interested’ in signing Tottenham’s Erik Lamela [Di...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi