Juventus offer Tottenham Mirko Vucinic + cash for White Hart Lane flop Erik Lamela [Mirror]
- January 8, 2014
Signed for £30m this summer, record signing Erik Lamela has really struggled at Tottenham thus far.
The former Roma winger unquestionably has bags of talent and reportedly has a number of top European clubs sniffing around.
According to tomorrow’s Mirror, Italian giants Juventus are preapred to offer striker Mirko Vucinic plus cash in order to acquire Lamela.
30 year old Mirko Vucinic has also struggled to break into the first team this season, well behind Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorent in the pecking order.
Spurs are unlikely to let the 21 year old Lamela go easy, so a significant amount of cash will need to be tabled by the Old Lady.
- Why Erik Lamela’s move from Tottenham to Marseille collapsed [L’Equipe]
- Spurs flop Erik Lamela is close to joining Marseille on loan (Di Marzio)
- Marseille are in advanced talks with Tottenham over a deal for Erik Lamela [Di Marzio]
- Inter Milan contact Tottenham about signing Eric Lamela [Di Marzio]
- Juventus set to move for Spurs attacker Erik Lamela [Di Marzio]
- Tottenham fans tear Erik Lamela to pieces after Stoke claim a 2-2 draw at White Hart La...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...