- Super-positive Gooner Ty taking lots of positives from Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
- ‘It’s ruined my Bloody Christmas!’ Claude has a mini meltdown after Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
- Huge Police presence needed to keep Newcastle and Sunderland fans apart before derby [Video]
- Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti commiserated with each and every San Lorenzo player after Final [Video]
- Scarlets RFU player Liam Williams player apologizes for dressing up as Wilfried Bony with blackface
Juventus offer Tottenham Mirko Vucinic + cash for White Hart Lane flop Erik Lamela [Mirror]
Signed for £30m this summer, record signing Erik Lamela has really struggled at Tottenham thus far.
The former Roma winger unquestionably has bags of talent and reportedly has a number of top European clubs sniffing around.
According to tomorrow’s Mirror, Italian giants Juventus are preapred to offer striker Mirko Vucinic plus cash in order to acquire Lamela.
30 year old Mirko Vucinic has also struggled to break into the first team this season, well behind Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorent in the pecking order.
Spurs are unlikely to let the 21 year old Lamela go easy, so a significant amount of cash will need to be tabled by the Old Lady.
- Updated: January 8, 2014